The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

Glad to hear all is well FS. We missed you here. Good to see you posting again. It goes without saying that if you want your old position back all you have to do is ask. You've always been a huge part of this forum and we all missed you.

Great to hear from you too coach, glad to be back.

I'm truly honoured, but for now, my family needs me. maybe when they're a bit older, I'll revisit the mod position.

Thanks for the kid words, missed you all as well. For now, just enjoying posting and reading the odd post.

When the kids start school, I'll have more time to give and we can discuss it then.

It really is nice to be back posting. :)

Hi. My name is Max. I just thought I'd introduce myself. I have been a member of this forum for some time
being a Habs fan all my life.

I'm 63 years young and retired from 30 odd years working in a paper mill in Iroquois Falls, Northern Ontario.

I am not a hockey expert having never played. I have never coached either. So my knowledge comes from watching
games, news and TV commentators (English and French) and reading forums such as this one.

Mostly I will be getting knowledge from the many experts here and once in awhile have a question to ask.

I will not be very helpful when it comes to providing useful information. But I do on occasion have an opinion
on some posts and would like to chip-in my five cents.

This is why I thought if I'm going to post things I might as well let everyone know who I am. That's all.

Now You all have a nice day, Max

Hi. My name is Max. I just thought I'd introduce myself. I have been a member of this forum for some time

I'm 63 years young and retired from 30 odd years working in a paper mill in Iroquois Falls, Northern Ontario.

I am not a hockey expert having never played. I have never coached either. So my knowledge comes from watching

games, news and TV commentators (English and French) and reading forums such as this one.

Mostly I will be getting knowledge from the many experts here and once in awhile have a question to ask.

I will not be very helpful when it comes to providing useful information. But I do on occasion have an opinion

This is why I thought if I'm going to post things I might as well let everyone know who I am. That's all.

Great to have you Max.

Welcome Max!

welcome Max.

A little heads up though, if you're looking to learn from experts, maybe you should check out another forum. :lol::lol:

Just kidding, a lot of us think as ourselves as experts.

It is good community here. If you want to talk habs hockey or just hockey, we have many passionate Habs and hockey fans.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
8 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Hi, there,,,,,, my name is kinot-2. I hope to join you in whatever discussions that may arise. I've been a fan since 1959, :)

P.S., I understand there's a faker kinot in here. :wut2:

Geez...just what we need.....the Kinot family. :lol:

1 hour ago, HabsRuleForever said:

:4224:

I don't know....

He may have bought a whole new wardrobe to go along with......

Maybe a new place to live....

Maybe he's planting turnips on a new farm and he needs someone to help eat them...

15 hours ago, kinot-2 said:

Hi, there,,,,,, my name is kinot-2. I hope to join you in whatever discussions that may arise. I've been a fan since 1959, :)

P.S., I understand there's a faker kinot in here. :wut2:

There's another one? :lol:

• 1 month later...

Hello, my screen name is AyrHabsFan. I've been a Canadiens fan since I first knew what hockey was. I'm 46 and married into a family of Leaf fans. It makes for a lot of fun during the season especially when they play each other. Very happy about the coaching change yesterday as things will hopefully get better. Here's to a long season that goes well into Spring !

Take care !

26 minutes ago, hatethosebruins said:

My names Hatethosebruins,

I left for a long time and came back once in a blue moon. I miss it here.

I'm gonna do everything I can to make sure I don't leave again.

Howdy stranger.

1 minute ago, AyrHabsFan said:

Hello, my screen name is AyrHabsFan. I've been a Canadiens fan since I first knew what hockey was. I'm 46 and married into a family of Leaf fans. It makes for a lot of fun during the season especially when they play each other. Very happy about the coaching change yesterday as things will hopefully get better. Here's to a long season that goes well into Spring !

Take care !

Welcome.

47 minutes ago, hatethosebruins said:

Hey, bud,,, welcome back. :)

22 minutes ago, AyrHabsFan said:

Take care !

Welcome to our friendly forums. :)

1 hour ago, AyrHabsFan said:

Take care !

Welcome to the forum Ayr! 

3 hours ago, hatethosebruins said:

But do you still hate those Bruins?

2 hours ago, AyrHabsFan said:

Take care !

Welcome to the forum! It's nice to have you here. :)