The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

62 Duncan Milroy

madsprite18

Guest Bud2790

Exactly what we needed...He was on the PP at one point and was just standing in front of the net and almost created a great chance...his stick was tied up though..

I was at the game and before the face off when 3 min were left Koivu told him to go to the net...and thats what he did! and almost scored. He was a bit nervous but he looked great!

Solid game by Milroy tonight. I love the way that line played, with the skills and speed of Perezhogin and the hard work by Lapierre and Milroy going to the net every chance they got! His first NHL game was a success. :thumb:

Guest swansee
Solid game by Milroy tonight. I love the way that line played, with the skills and speed of Perezhogin and the hard work by Lapierre and Milroy going to the net every chance they got! His first NHL game was a success. :thumb:

Agreed! they used him the same way they have been in Hamilton, he helped get Kostitsyn going and kept Grabovski focussed and lately has got Corey Locke going. I'm glad they gave him decent ice time, hopefully he gets another shot tommorrow. Congrats Dunc....keep it going!

(thanks JL for preserving this thread)

Guest stevesaku
Just keep him and send one of the useless guys down!

yes i agree...we were much more dangerous with laps perogi and milroy on the 4th line...it looks like they bring the best out of each other

yes i agree...we were much more dangerous with laps perogi and milroy on the 4th line...it looks like they bring the best out of each other

I agree also...and hopefully Milroy score today against the Blue Jackets.

This year is a make it or break it year for Duncan. Past 3 years in the organization playing for the Bulldogs were a disappointment. This year was a turnaround and Doug Jarvis will tell you he is a quite surprised at how Duncan has stepped it up since he had problems coaching him in Hamilton. Thank Don Lever and Ron Wilson for helping Duncan get his confidence back and making him a complete 2 way player since he was a defensive liability playing for Hamilton in past seasons. If he plays more for Montreal, let's not let go of this guy and have him sign with some other NHL team. Those who watch and support the Baby Habs know first hand on who should be called up to the big team, and I, for one, would like to congratulate Duncan Milroy! You deserve it buddy!

Edited for off-topic

JL.

I thought this was interesting

Milroy, 24, has 52 points (23-29) in 52 games this season, his fourth in the AHL. The Edmonton native will make his NHL debut.

"He's having a good season," said Habs coach Guy Carbonneau. "He's leading the team in scoring. We need new blood and some offence."

He said the club considered recalling Andrei Kostitsyn, but he is unavailable because his girlfriend just gave birth.

So i hope he does have a good game today, as it sounds like he was really are second choice to bring up... Hopefully he can prove himself

Guest RadioGaGa
yes since he has come up the other guys are going to the ne tmore and actually screening the goalie.

'Cause they know there is a "kid" here who will gladly do that if they won't.

Archived