The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Official Tickets Thread

Guest JL

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
would they cancell everything or just leve me with 4?  If they Cancel everything they had better drop all the charges to my credit card including the convienace fees and all that extra hidden charges that they added on.

npw that I think about it... It wouldn't be the end of the world if they did cancel my orders... I went a little over board this week.  Between the toronto tickets I bought and these I have spent around $700. plus I also bought 6 tickets of ebay. what was I thinking I can't afford this!!

I honestly dont have a clue, im goign by what the admission guys have told me, thecnically they would cancel everything..but that is if they catch it!!! LOL

Just scored other ticks to the game i wanted to see!!!! Wahoo!!

NO opener tickets, only blue left, and i dont go there ! But keep triing people cause some are left

Guest TORHABSFAN

I am actually starting to hope my phone transaction didn't go through... I bought more tickets after based on the thought that they didn't. I can't afford all these tickets. If they all go through I am going to have to sell some.

Guest TORHABSFAN
I got 4 for March 17th against the Leafs, but need 2 more

do you mean you need 2 more for that same game? if so I might have a pair in the Molson Ex Zone.. once I find out whats going on with my order we can work something out.

I am actually starting to hope my phone transaction didn't go through...  I bought more tickets after based on the thought that they didn't.  I can't afford all these tickets.  If they all go through I am going to have to sell some.
If worst comes to worst, you can always cancel them, right?

Guest TORHABSFAN
If worst comes to worst, you can always cancel them, right?

can I do they charge me for that... I kind of did the same thing with the tickets in Torornto.. I bought 1 single blue ticket just because thats what came up first. Then I realized that was too much money so I grabbed a Purple seat. My plan was to sell the Blue but I don't know how much people will pay for 1 single ticket. Cancelling it would make me feel much better.

does anybody know about cancelation charges for admission and or ticketmaster?

do you mean you need 2 more for that same game?  if so I might have a pair in the Molson Ex Zone.. once I find out whats going on with my order we can work something out.

YEs I do. Please let me know.

I got through, finally! Two tickets to the Buffalo game on December 9th in Desjardins Club B. Not the seats that i wanted (I'm not flush with cash right now......) but they'll do. :D

can I do they charge me for that...  I kind of did the same thing with the tickets in Torornto.. I bought 1 single blue ticket just because thats what came up first.  Then I realized that was too much money so I grabbed a Purple seat. My plan was to sell the Blue but I don't know how much people will pay for 1 single ticket.  Cancelling it would make me feel much better.

does anybody know about cancelation charges for admission and or ticketmaster?

I wish that I could help you out but I'm pretty new to this. Sorry, best of luck with it!

Guest nini06081989

Hey Guys It would be my first game ever it's not the seat and the date that I wanted but it's on February 3th on 2p.m on the white

Even if it on the afternoon, it's the same fun and yelling no ?

What's the Saputo Family zone? I searched best tickets for Habs/Leafs on Oct 28th and got the Saputo Family Zone. I'm scared to get those :|

Edit: Also, when choosing what game to buy ticket for on admission.com, some say *COMPLET* next to the game, does that mean sold out or what?

Guest habfreak

for the first time ever...I GOT ALL THE GAMES I WANTED. I've to admit I hated the bracelet system b4...I missed the playoffs last year because o it...but 2day I was among the first 100 ppl to get tickets...I got the home opener on oct 14th, jersey retirement night on Nov 18th (Atlanta), Canucks on Jan 17th and the leafs on 17th march...sec 313 and 307...and the best part of it...I got home and got throught to the website with one attempt and got 4 tickets for Zone molson ex for Jan 2nd (Tampa), my best buddies will be here for christmas break all the way from hamilton....glad I didn't let them down! Is this my lucky day or what?????

Guest TORHABSFAN
Got 2 tickets to see the Habs/Sens on Feb 10. This is my FIRST Habs game and I am PUMPED! Can someone tell me if the Desjardins Club B, are good seats? Based I price, they better be, but gotta make sure. Also if anyone else has tickets to that game gimme a shout...

Club Dejardens are great seats.. great view and free food you can't go wrong.

News confirmed I got another game in November. Club Desjardin from my uncle from his season ticket package.

Those seats are close and free food but the ***** part is the horrible fans.. its all buisness so you have alot of people who are there cause they got free seats and dont even follow hockey.

News confirmed I got another game in November. Club Desjardin from my uncle from his season ticket package.  

Those seats are close and free food but the ***** part is the horrible fans.. its all buisness so you have alot of people who are there cause they got free seats and dont even follow hockey.

Yeah, I went in Club Desjardins last year and people around me were just eating and taking. This is beter in blues or greys !!!

Yeah, I went in Club Desjardins last year and people around me were just eating and taking. This is beter in blues or greys !!!

Better it there then being in the first 10 or so rows like at the ACC and it makes it look pathetic on TV

Guest TORHABSFAN

I sat in the Club Dejardins last year for the March 23rd game vs. the Leafs. I for one loved these seats. The view was great and I ate a ton of free food.

As for the fans sure they are not as loud as those in the Molson Ex zone... but they where still pretty loud. Far louder and more into the game than the fans in Toronto. And I am not just talking about the Toronto fans in the Platinums but in any sec. The ACC should be changed to ACL... (Air Canada Libary)

Guest TORHABSFAN

okay so I finally got through to admission...

My phone tranasction did not go through..

so what I ended up with is 10 tickets to Oct 28 and 2 to March 17.

Plus all the games in Toronto and now my Cousin just called it seems like he has hook ups for some games in Buffalo..

Not a bad start to the season. now I just have to relax a bit and save some cash for the playoffs.

p.s.

PM me if your looking to buy tickets for Oct 28 (I have 4 for Sale) or for March 17 (2) Tickets are in the Molson Ex zone.

Hey I just bought new tickets for the canadians today but I kinda screw up it just doesn't fit my schedule. The game is agains't Tampa Bay on the 2nd of january and I have 2 tickets for this game. They are both in the blue level if some one is interested in trading tickets pls leave a msg.

P.S: I trade them because I'm going on vacation for 1 month so if you want to trade note that I don't want any tickets in the month of january thx.

Salut, j'ai acheter des billets pour les canadians mais malheureusement je ne peu me presenter a ce match la à cause que je vais en vacance ce mois la et j'avais complètement oublier. Bref, j'aimerais échanger ces billets contres d'autres. Le match est contre Tampa bay le 2 janvier dans la section bleu si vous êtes intéressé laisser moi un msg.

Noter svp que je ne peu me présenter a aucun match dans le mois de janvier.

Guest habfreak

ok, i"m super confused here...I got 7 tickets for the Saputo Family zone, 4 adults and 3 kids...but are they open to public..or do u have to be a memeber to enter that section??? They are not gonna stop us from entering the section at the last moment are they???

Archived