The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

84 Guillaume Latendresse 06-07

jl-1

Guest hogtownhabsfan

Big game for Lats. He scored 2 absolutely huge goals for us.He looks so much more comfortable on that 1st line.

Everyone seems to forget that all our troubles started when Higgins came back and they moved Lats off that top line. Lats as the power forward, Ryder as the sniper, and Koivu as the playmaker in the middle, makes for a mighty fine line...

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest habgab
Big game for Lats. He scored 2 absolutely huge goals for us.He looks so much more comfortable on that 1st line.

Everyone seems to forget that all our troubles started when Higgins came back and they moved Lats off that top line. Lats as the power forward, Ryder as the sniper, and Koivu as the playmaker in the middle, makes for a mighty fine line...

Yep, I thought Ryder and Lats showed great chemistry tonight - Lats was on fire without Ryder, but they really looked like they complemented each other well.

Guest Un_Lavalois
One thing to take a look @ is he played more minutes then koivu..

And if there was 5 second more in the period he would have had his hat trick ;)

He was so great tonight they should of add 10 seconds in the 3rd period just so he could score but he still put it in the net even if it didnt count , I guess he did it just so he knows in his head he had a Hat trick!

Guest hogtownhabsfan
He was so great tonight they should of  add 10 seconds in the 3rd period just so he could score but he still put it in the net even if it didnt count , I guess he did it just so he knows in his head he had a Hat trick!

Haha, I noticed that too!

Guest vegasrick

Hey, number one star, that's got to say something. And nineteen minutes of ice time, wow! Great game for Lats! We need to keep playing the hungry kids at this time of the year!

Guest F'tonHabsFan

I'll admit I havn't been really convinced he was ready for the big time ahead of others this year but wasn't about to put my 2 cents in....

Keep playing like this for awhile and I'll admit I was terribly and indisputedly wrong....

Guest CanadianMike
Ladies and gentlemen, we've found our power-forward we've been looking for years.

shhhhh don't junx it/us ;)

really played amazing last night...keep it up GUI.

Guest sholt_c33
The stats don't lie, everytime he scored a goal we won the game.

Didn't he score against Atlanta????:itch:

I didn't think we won that game... ;)

While I am jubilant that Lats has caught fire again, let's not go overboard proclaiming the kid to be our newfound power forward. A couple of great games does not a power forward make. He was doing well with Ryder and Koivu back in November too.

When Latendresse demonstrates his power-forward qualities over a full season, on most nights, showing himself to be a consistent threat -- then I'll anoint him. Not until then.

Archived