The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

8 Mike Komisarek 06-07

jl-1

Guest feistyboy27

I would like to see him get some PP time next year. I know the biggest thing he brings to the team is his incredible defensive skills, but I think he could contribute some offensively if given more chance. I love this guy, he is great, such a big part of the team. I think he is my favorite blueliner on the whole team, along with maybe Markov.

Guest Fergie22

he's young and just getting better all the time . Looking forward to seeing him again next season. yup i think him and markov would be good.

Guest jennifer_rocket

I concur with everyone here - Komisarek is great, especially teamed up with Markov. I look forward to the two of them comprising or 1 - 2 tandem next year. What we need to do is bring in someone to make or 3 - 4 pair a solid, successful duo.

Guest habs_fan1160

Komi was one of my favourites this season, he really improved and played hard. He brought heart in every game and it was good to see. I think Komi is going to be a great D-man for us in the future.

Guest habsfan7344

yeah mike komisarek is like awsome at defending and we should keep him cause he can take down anyone who messes with the habs!!!

Guest Avatar_37

Yeah.. Komisarek was great this year. He hits, hits and hits. He's big with good defensive skills. This guy is going to be a real asset to the team. Trade him? Not on your life.

Guest Greek Hab
yeah mike komisarek is like awsome at defending and we should keep him cause he can take down anyone who messes with the habs!!!

You can say that again! In this video, which is from 05-06, Huet was tripped when going back to the net by Godard. Komi. then chases the guy down and owns him up. Notice the team jersey Godard is wearing...it's Mike's childhood fav. team.

Mike is a Hab.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JEdbAyPNUTY

Guest A Semin
July 1st is for UFA, RFA's you will see arbitrations in up into mid august I think

Ok thanks. I know july 1st is for UFAS, I just tought that maybe signing our own players before getting new ones was better, but maybe it doesn't really matter....

Guest habsforevernomatterwhat
KOMI IS SOO GOOD! BY FAR OUR BEST HITTER. ID DIE IF HE LEFT!

I would be a mistake to let go of him

Guest MAURICESAVARD

LMAO.. we are not getting rid of komi, higgins, or price you guys.... unless its for crosby or sumthin like that. i think we should sign komi to either a one-year-1.2 million contract or offer him 4-6 years-8-13 million... i cant believe komi plays for us and that O'byrne is on his way... these two will be our "TOWERS OF POWER"

Guest habinto

:lol:

KOMI IS SOO GOOD! BY FAR OUR BEST HITTER. ID DIE IF HE LEFT!

Well I would be careful there. Maybe get drunk but DIE is a stretch. Maybe you could become a fan of wherever he moves so you can continue living. I just hope your not also a kovy fan! Life could be short.

Guest ALBERTAhabsfan

Komi better up his level of play and hitting because he's the one who's gonna have to stick up for the players on this team because we all know that the others can't!

Guest GDECHANTAL

now who's picking on big mike ,he was never picked as a scot nienermyer he was pick because he is a big body with good skating ablities ,but mostly because of his mean strike ,so please leave him alone ,he still has some growing and filling out to do,and he is only in his third year,he is still in his learning curve ,and kovy is the only real game break at this ime in the team,chris higgins will be the next,

Guest habinto
now who's picking on big mike ,he was never picked as a scot nienermyer he was pick because he is a big body with good skating ablities ,but mostly because of his mean strike ,so please leave him alone ,he still has some growing and filling out to do,and he is only in his third year,he is still in his learning curve ,and kovy is the only real game break at this ime in the team,chris higgins will be the next,

Who?

sweet lord him he gets any bigger they will have to take the frames off the doors to get him into the dressing room :blink::P

Guest habinto
sweet lord him he gets any bigger they will have to take the frames off the doors to get him into the dressing room :blink::P

He's expected to be 7 feet tall and 300 pounds in about 2 years.

Guest Banishing Blade
LOL

TRADE KOMISAREK and (6th round pick) for Chris philips

...Why? Komisarek's four years younger and still has room to develop, and can develop into potentially the same player as Phillips (except with more hitting). I don't really see the upside to this trade.

Guest ChriS_HigGinS#1
CITATION(habinto @ Jun 13 2007, 05:10 PM) *

He's expected to be 7 feet tall and 300 pounds in about 2 years.

LOL

TRADE KOMISAREK and (6th round pick) for Chris philips

why would you want Phillips? The guy isn't nearly as physical as Komi and Komi has the potential to be much better then Phillips. Also, that would be a bad way to clear some cap space as I'm sure Phillips make millions more then Komi.

Archived