The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

11 Saku Koivu 06-07

jl-1

Guest stevesaku
Nothing happened. What youre thinking of is 3 years ago.

oh shittt are you sure...so koivu didnt get in to an argument of some sort at practice last year

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest habs4life!
oh shittt are you sure...so koivu didnt get in to an argument of some sort at practice last year

Yeah but that was 3 years ago. They swumg sticks at each other.

Yeah but that was 3 years ago. They swumg sticks at each other.

a sword fight. typical Ribs. i wonder if he fell down with a dramatic spasm then too.

at least murray and begin duked it out this week to relieve some tension

a sword fight. typical Ribs. i wonder if he fell down with a dramatic spasm then too.  

at least murray and begin duked it out this week to relieve some tension

I'm not a big Ribs fan, but the second line would likely be doing a bit better with him on the team. Last year he produced around 50 points on the second line I believe. Janne is doing okay, but this team has lots of defenseman. In hindsight it seems like it was a bad move.

I'm not a big Ribs fan, but the second line would likely be doing a bit better with him on the team.  Last year he produced around 50 points on the second line I believe.  Janne is doing okay, but this team has lots of defenseman.  In hindsight it seems like it was a bad move.

i dont know what would be more frustrating, pleks missing some chances or Ribs' whining and missing chances. though he is a little better suited for second line man did he miss out on a lot as well.

Guest CanadianMike

Dear Saku,

I am speaking on behalf of Montreal Canadiens fans everywhere...YOU ARE THE BEST and we hope you play your whole career here.

you rock!!! :D

Guest habsfan#08
Dear Saku,

I am speaking on behalf of Montreal Canadiens fans everywhere...YOU ARE THE BEST and we hope you play your whole career here.

you rock!!! :D

WOOOOOOO

Guest stevesaku
I would say this is Koivu's best season thus far. The way he is playing looks like he is on a mission. Mission 25 Stanley Cups!

yes!!!!! koivu is on a mission.and he is not keeping it a secret.he wants something done and like you said i think its adding a cup to his resume

Guest habs4life!
yes!!!!! koivu is on a mission.and he is not keeping it a secret.he wants something done and like you said i think its adding a cup to his resume

And finally hitting 80 points in his career :D

Guest habs4life!
how much points does he have now? and what is he on pace for?

27 points in 28 games which is believe is on pace for around 78-79. I dont have a calculator with me right now so someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Guest vegasrick

I think Saku is sensing that he has a much better team this year than most of the past years, and that's inspiring him all the more......I think he believes his team can win it all. So why not go for it? This could, and probably will, be his best season ever. Hopefully, it will be worth the effort.

Guest NothingGreater

He's hungry.

He can taste something no one else can and the others are feeding off of it.

Do you see him out there? This guy takes so much damage in front/behind the net and still manages to put pucks in. How big is he to most NHL defensemen?

I think I can taste it to...

#25.

Guest cheerio279

what can i say really, Saku's always been important to this team but it's just nice to see him putting some major points up on the board, hope he topples his career high 71 pts. ON a side note, how bout Mikko? he's a FORCE out there in the shootouts, i've seen that backhand shot maybe 4 or 5 times now and it goes in everytime :shock:

Archived