The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

21 Christopher Higgins 06-07

jl-1

Guest Greek Hab

I can't believe Higgins played with a broken collarbone. I broke my left collarbone 2 years ago in a lacrosse game. Definalty not a fun feeling. I had to wear a brace around it for at least 2 weeks. I was completly imobile, and I couldn't even write properly. I had to literally lean forward to beable to get the pencil on a piece of paper...now with that said, Higgins had to take slap shots, hits, and be constantly moving on the ice with his broken bone...amazing, simply amazing.

Guest P.Royfan

Not only did this guy play with a broken collar bone but was one of the best players down the stretch. Can you say heart and soul!

Dynamite, perhaps a franchise player in the making, but at the very least, a very good player for this team, who loves the city, the team, has already said he's love to spend his entire career here. I am so impressed with his attitude, his abilities, and the kind of player he is shaping up to be.

Guest get_higgy_wit_it

I can not believe that he played hockey with a broken collar bone...that is insane...now hopefully everyone will stop saying how fragile he is and how he will never be able to play a full season. Well if he can play games with a broken collar bone, when he misses a game you know that it is an injury that he simply can't play with. there is no questioning this guys heart, drive, and dedication. hopefully he is here to stay and he comes out next season wearing the A.

Guest CanadianMike

where did you get those pics?

he is the man! never knew he had such a big tattoo..what is it? (sorry I see pics very dark from my work computer).

Guest 1970 Habs
Holyyyyyyyyyy. I just read about his collarbone breakage. Ouch. He is a warrior!!!

I remember my younger brother breaking his collarbone when he was 14. Can't cast it, can only sling it and it hurts like the dickens when moved even a little bit.

Took him three weeks before he could even unsling it and 6 weeks before he could really use it.

Guest habsfan7344

GO HIGGINS GO HIGGINS!!!!!!! ur a great hockey player!!!! ohh yeah!!! ur ganna do awsome ohh yeah!!! LOL!!

aww i love higgins he is ganna be great this season!!!!

lol just felt like saying this higgins is ryder's roomate!! :P just wanted to mention!! ..man thats why they play soo good together!!

I doubt if ryder + higgs will be on the same line @ the start of next year,

Who knows by the end, as we all know that carbs like to change the lines nightly :)

Guest CanadianMike
You know what's better than Higgins?

Bald Higgins

:P

the thing is his hair will have grown once training camp/the season roll around. I look at those pics and think he will have a great year!

Guest habs_fan1160

I hope this guy can stay healthy and keep his confidence levels up this season.

I'm expecting a break out year for Higgy, he was great for us last year I can only see this kid getting stronger.

Guest habsfan7344

omg higgins is awsome!! i love that kid!!(not bad lookin lol)

Go abs Go get it abs lol... GO HABS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest d80jcrant
He is looking strong!!!

Yup, You got that right. I heard on tv by the announcers last year in one Habs games that Higgins has the least amount of body fat for his weight in the NHL or something like that

Archived