The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

14 Tomas Plekanec 06-07

jl-1

Guest Habsfan_11

2 year deal!!! anybody know if he becomes a UFA after the 2 years? or is it 3 years from now that he becomes a UFA?

Guest P.Royfan
2 year deal!!! anybody know if he becomes a UFA after the 2 years? or is it 3 years from now that he becomes a UFA?

I think he'll still be a RFA at the end of the contract.

Guest jennifer_rocket

Oh we'll probably be disapointed when we find out what he ACTUALLY signed for.

2 years/3 million a year, or something ridiculous.

Just kidding, I'm sure it's a great signing. Here's to Tomas Plekanec. Hip Hip Hooray! Come on 70 point season!

Guest Habsfan_11

The article also says that they signed Cory Uruqhart to a 1 year deal and Marvin Degon to a 1 year deal. Does anybody know if these are two way contracts? or are they one way contracts?

Guest Solschenizyn
Oh we'll probably be disapointed when we find out what he ACTUALLY signed for.

2 years/3 million a year, or something ridiculous.

Just kidding, I'm sure it's a great signing. Here's to Tomas Plekanec. Hip Hip Hooray! Come on 70 point season!

When Gomez gets 7 million a year Pleks would be still underpaid with 3 million a year but I am pretty sure he´ll get about 4 for two years. I wished for a longer contract but I am pretty happy he is not going to arbitration.

Guest Habsfan_11

There's also something on TSN saying that they signed Mathieu Biron and Jamie Rivers. I'm guessing these guys will be playing AHL hockey.

Guest crazy4habs

YESSSSS!!!!....IMO pleks is the most underrated player in the NHL. He's fast, lots of moves and gets the job done at both ends. He makes everyone around him better, which is always very important. It will be interesting to see who Carbo puts him with.

Guest lahti
YESSSSS!!!!....IMO pleks is the most underrated player in the NHL. He's fast, lots of moves and gets the job done at both ends. He makes everyone around him better, which is always very important. It will be interesting to see who Carbo puts him with.

I think #2 center, he plays very similiar to Koivu.

Archived