The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

42 Alexander Perezhogin

jl-1

Guest crazyhorse_9000
Yes it would, that would make Ryder, Higgins, Koivu, Kovalev, Johnson, Perezhogin and Samsonov who should all get > 20 goals this year barring injury.

We haven't had rounded scoring like that for a long time.

Sheldon Souray is looking quite promising, with 6 goals already, to reach that mark as well. Although I doubt that 8 of our players will all accomplish that.

Guest Lafleurs Guy
Yes it would, that would make Ryder, Higgins, Koivu, Kovalev, Johnson, Perezhogin and Samsonov who should all get > 20 goals this year barring injury.

We haven't had rounded scoring like that for a long time.

Johnson, Perez & Koivu probably won't hit 20. But I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Guest Musketball
Johnson, Perez & Koivu probably won't hit 20. But I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

I think johnson will be close. Could perez do it? I think if he keeps on improving, there's no reason why not. Koivu never passed the 21 (2002-2003) goal mark, so fat chance that he would be a contender of any kind here.

just posting this youtube video of perezhogins sweet sweet goal against the leafs.  the other video that someone placed did not work to well

the potential gives me goosebumps!

-Matt

Guest Lafleurs Guy

Is it just me, or does anyone else think this guy should be on the number one line tonight?

Carbo keeps changing things around. Is Perez on the number 2 line tonight or what?

Is it just me, or does anyone else think this guy should be on the number one line tonight?

Carbo keeps changing things around. Is Perez on the number 2 line tonight or what?

That woudl be good, but why mess with a good thing, keep him on 2 and we know we're going to have at least one line that is extremely dangerous, and the 3rd line which is semi-dangerous.

If lats plays well, then our first line will also be great, if not, lines 2 and 3 have enough scoring depth, and ryder + koivu can make things happen on their own.

Guest Lafleurs Guy
That woudl be good, but why mess with a good thing, keep him on 2 and we know we're going to have at least one line that is extremely dangerous, and the 3rd line which is semi-dangerous.

If lats plays well, then our first line will also be great, if not, lines 2 and 3 have enough scoring depth, and ryder + koivu can make things happen on their own.

I thought he was great on the 2nd line but then it seemed that he had been moved down. Is he on the 2nd unit again? I'd be okay with that.

Well, I diod say barring injury! Koivu has always been on a pace for 20+ goals in nearly every season, but he rarely plays a full season.

Johnson, the 5 years he played 79 games or more, he scored 15, 20, 21, 23, 16 goals in each year.

Perez, who knows but I think he looks very solid out there, anything less than 15 would be a dissapointment IMO.

Guest Zednik-is-King_20

Perezhogins playing a strong game tonight! I've noticed him everytime, hes working really hard out there ... on the Bonk goal, he faught for the puck took it all the way around the boards, lost the puck regained it and put it on goal. Not to long after that he went in by himself took on 2 defencemen, drawed a penalty and still had a good scoring chance! I'm really liking what im seeing from Perezhogin... and imagine hes only on the 3rd line.

Perezhogin... just consider playing with Bonk and Johnson a promotion, kay?

The thing about Perezhogin that always strikes me is his work ethic... there are a lot of guys out there who have his natural talent and speed, but they don't have the drive or hunger to use it... Perezhogin is just skating all the time and forechecking very well... He still has to gain a little strength and his timing still needs work, but the talent is definatly there.

Oh yea, and he's developing a defensive presence now that he's paired with Bonk and Johnson; using his incredible speed to get back into the zone and make the smart play. Very impressed with the kid.

Guest Thibodosa
This guy has been our best 2 way player this season and I think Bonk and Johnson bring out the best in him.

Definatly agree with that.. he has been great and i think he will be good on the line with those 2 if they leave it like that for acouple games

Perezhogin... just consider playing with Bonk and Johnson a promotion, kay?  

The thing about Perezhogin that always strikes me is his work ethic... there are a lot of guys out there who have his natural talent and speed, but they don't have the drive or hunger to use it... Perezhogin is just skating all the time and forechecking very well... He still has to gain a little strength and his timing still needs work, but the talent is definatly there.  

Oh yea, and he's developing a defensive presence now that he's paired with Bonk and Johnson; using his incredible speed to get back into the zone and make the smart play. Very impressed with the kid.

I agree Hoser. He completes that line so well with his speed. All three are very strong to the puck and form not only a great checking line, but they are producing at the offensive end as well. I think that his youth and energy has a positive effect on old Bonk. And all 3 of them lead the team in +/-... :clap:

Guest hogtownhabsfan
This guy has been our best 2 way player this season and I think Bonk and Johnson bring out the best in him.

I agree, he has been awesome all year. That 3rd line of Bonk, Johnson and him are great together in both ends of the rink.

Three goals for the so-called 'third line' tonight. Great job, boys! Hoser, you're absolutely right. The kid never stops skating and has the work ethic to complement his skills. Playing with Bonk and Johnson is only going to help him; these two can click with just about any winger, seemingly. :D

So this PB & J line, yeah don't touch it again. Begin was worth a try but, Perez is just a heckuva lot more effective and the three together are so complimentary to one another's game.

Had to listen on CJAD, they LOVED Perez's play against the Sens and mentioned how Carbo wants him shooting more. Mmhmm, that'll work. :D

Archived