The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

51 Francis Bouillon 06-07

jl-1

....... As for the ones saying that Bouillon won't help improve this team taht much, i completley disagreee. ......

That was me :D

Pretty sad IMO if you're waiting for your 5th or 6 th D man to return from injury to help fix things . I can understand if it's your top D man but ...

Seems like after last night's poor showing people are looking for anything that think will help improve the play.

The TEAM might want to stay out of the box for starters

The Team has trouble scoring goals ( same as last year ) and staying out of the penalty box , not sure how Boullion's going to stop that .

The Team always starts off slow in 1st period -

This is a Team sport and I don't think one player, and especially a 5th or 6 th D men is going improve things that much

No, first and foremost this is a team lacking DEFENSE in any sense of the word, scoring goals, if higgins hadnt gone down, i think we score more goals than last year, and as for the penalty box thing, only the team itself has control over that

but the first and main concern is getting a stable defensive corps and stop people from getting chances to score, you should know this

ha ha ha ha :D  

I guess Montreal fans can't accept constructive criticism. And people wonder why the media and so-called experts don't rank Montreal very high , games like last night is why

I guess the same goes for the Leafs when Ottawa makes them look like a Junior B team everytime they meet?

ha ha ha ha :D  

I guess Montreal fans can't accept constructive criticism. And people wonder why the media and so-called experts don't rank Montreal very high , games like last night is why

Montreal Fans???? arent you a proud montreal fan???

Montreal Fans???? arent you a proud montreal fan???

Yes, All my life probably longer than some people here have been alive,

but it seems like you're not allowed to write what you see or think on this board , if it differs from other people's opinions, without people getting their shorts in a knot at you

Yea . Well in this " new " NHL the PP is an integral part of the game and at the end of night a win is a win regardless of how many PP goals are or are not scored.

This is a Bouillon thread and I think we've all got a little off topic (including myself... It happens), so let's try and get back ontopic... But with that being said, it's early, and we have 4 games in hand on them, we finished ahead of them last year and it simply wasn't a fluke, wait till the season ends before you start celebrating there Regis, The Habs will end up ahead of the Leafs again.

Yea . Well in this " new " NHL the PP is an integral part of the game and at the end of night a win is a win regardless of how many PP goals are or are not scored.

the leafs would have made the playoffs lastyear had they been able to score 5 on 5, i mean tucker has 12 goals 9 of which on the pp lol

Anyone know when Frankie is coming back ?:D  

I'd like to see who sits or gets sendt down when he and Dandenault return

Well right now the 5-6 guys are Streit Niinimaa, so a logical guess would be the 2 of them will end up watching.

Regis, its not that Bouillion is going to singlehandedly bring us a cup, but he is still a large improvement to our D and should make the team as a whole a bit quicker. Just because he isn't ****** Pronger doesn't mean we shouldn't really look forward to seeing him back.

Edit: I mean CHRIS Pronger, no T at the end of his name :D

.........., wait till the season ends before you start celebrating there Regis, The Habs will end up ahead of the Leafs again.

Sorry to get " off topic " Andrew, but I ain't and never have been a Leaf fan.:itch:

I was very much alive and cheering when they won the cup in 1986

Any news on his status ?

I still rememeber the end to end rush he made in playoffs last year and if he is capable of doing that on a semi regular basis I think it will help the D ' cause right now the current D do not appear to be a very mobile bunch of guys and in the " new " NHL  I think you need to have a half decent puck carrying D man .

any news :D

Guest les habitant

as for niinima we should keep him in until both

Bouillion and Dandenault are back - mark Steit in my opinion is the weakest link on the habs blue line right now - he takes penalties , tries to get to fancy with in turn causes turnovers and is to small, he looses the battles for the puck to many times

Archived