The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

How old are our members here?

jl-1

Guest Johnyc

28 years old..... I was originally turned onto the Habs, despite living in Ontario, from watching the team play on Channel 9 on the rotar antena. Further, my mother used to read my brother and I the hockey sweater on a nightly basis. Winning in 86 was great....Losing to Boston sucked! Those were the days!

Guest 1970 Habs

Old enough to appreciate the Habs of the 70's and sad that you young pups never saw them play.

Best team ever (or should I add in their era?).

I remeber when we used to draft skilled french canadiens. And let them play to there skill level not clone them into a checking defensive player.

My favorite hab was JC Trembley, I was ten when Guy Lafleur was drafted.

That makes you and I the same age you old blast of wind from the backend - LOL. Did you also know that Sam Pollock was on the original expansion committee, and won for the Habs first pick from the Quebec region for a couple years. This is where we got Rejean Houle and Tardiff from.

I'm 30 years old.Born in September of 77.The Habs have won 5 cups in my lifetime.I remember watching 2 Stanley cup victories by the habs.1986 over the Flames.1993 over the Kings.I'll be a hab fan for life no matter what.

Guest Miltie01
Old enough to appreciate the Habs of the 70's and sad that you young pups never saw them play.

Best team ever (or should I add in their era?).

I proudly tell everyone this too, but then my Uncles always jump down my throught about the great 50's teams !!!

I get around it by saying the BEST TEAM I HAVE SEEN PLAY EVER !!!! :D

I'm 30 years old.Born in September of 77.The Habs have won 5 cups in my lifetime.I remember watching 2 Stanley cup victories by the habs.1986 over the Flames.1993 over the Kings.I'll be a hab fan for life no matter what.

I thought about this later on and i believe it was 4 cups after I was born and that 76-77 cup I was still in my moms stomach.Thats right I heard it..lol.

Guest Varrus

I was born on May 11, 1977, three days before the Habs won their twentieth Stanley Cup.

I've been a Canadiens fan since the moment I was conceived. :P

Vive le bleu, blanc et rouge! :D

Guest HabsRule92

Must be nice to remember 10 cup wins. 26 here, my first Habs memory was Russ Coutnall's goal to beat the Whalers waaaay back in '92, nothing exceptional about it, but it just looked cool to me.

Guest ChriS_HigGinS#1
well i've lived through 2 stanley cups so far and the 1st of those came as a late 1st birthday present lol

I hope you mean "2 Canadiens' stanley cups", otherwise that would make you what? 2 years old... :lol::P

Guest ComeBackStanley

haha yeah that is what i meant. that or i'm a pretty smart 2 year old :D lol. but yes two stanley cups won by the habs...just incase anyone is actually more than a little confused by what i meant

Guest CambridgeHabsFan

Hello, I'm 37 and I have been a Habs fan my entire life. I grew up in Halifax, Nova Scotia and got to see the Nova Scotia Voyageurs of the AHL play. They were the Habs AHL team at the time so I got to see alot of players go through the system. My best moments was when they beat Calgary in 1986 and Los Angeles in 1993. I now live in Ontario and most of my friends and inlaws are Leafers so it makes for a lot of fun during the season especially when they play each other. Take care and Go Habs!

Archived