The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

How old are our members here?

jl-1

I am new to hockey never watched a game untill I moved to Vancouver 7 yrs ago, my husband is from Montreal so we watched the Habs now I know more about them than he does,not the history not interested in t he past , its gone,more interested in what is happening today, I am 65 yrs young my glass is always half full and I am so lucky, I have a roof over my head food in my stomach and no one is shooting at me in the street, and someone loves me, I have no money but I am so rich and I am alive if you can ask for anything more than that I feel sorry for you and I love the HABS

GO HABS GO :D :D

I'm turning ( Gomez's number - Cammalleri's - Gionta's - Andrei Kostitsyn's + Béliveau's) on october 20th :D!

:wacko: So you're... 167?

:unsure: whatever you do, don't laugh! I suck at math! <_<

:D:D

No messing about, I'm not that bad at mathematics: you're fifteen! :) [ 91 - 13 - 21- 46 + 4 ]

• 1 month later...

Life is great at 48 :)

I remember my first cup well when I was 10 years old in 1971. Henri Richard was the hero with Monteal beating the Hawks that year in game 7 of the finals. One of the reasons I grew up hating the Laffs so bad is because I was watching that game 7 at my uncle's house and he was an avid Laffs fan. He was teasing me telling me the Habs sucked and were going to lose etc. Well it ended well for the Habs to my delight and I sure rubbed it in his face! I have been letting the Laffs have it ever since! :D

Each Habs cup for me was sweeter after that as I remembered them more. I got to cheer my Habs and saw them raise Stanley 7 more times after that and was 32 the last time they did it. I feel very fortunate but sure hope there are a few more cups in store before I get to do my final curtain call ;) lol

Guest habs1952
Life is great at 48 :)

I remember my first cup well when I was 10 years old in 1971. Henri Richard was the hero with Monteal beating the Hawks that year in game 7 of the finals. One of the reasons I grew up hating the Laffs so bad is because I was watching that game 7 at my uncle's house and he was an avid Laffs fan. He was teasing me telling me the Habs sucked and were going to lose etc. Well it ended well for the Habs to my delight and I sure rubbed it in his face! I have been letting the Laffs have it ever since! :D

Each Habs cup for me was sweeter after that as I remembered them more. I got to cheer my Habs and saw them raise Stanley 7 more times after that and was 32 the last time they did it. I feel very fortunate but sure hope there are a few more cups in store before I get to do my final curtain call ;) lol

My dad is a big Leaf fan. For Christmas, when I was 3, I got a Habs sweater and my brother got a Blackhawks sweater. I guess my dad wanted us to turn out better than he did. :lol: Looks like I'm the only one that did. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Each Habs cup for me was sweeter after that as I remembered them more. I got to cheer my Habs and saw them raise Stanley 7 more times after that and was 32 the last time they did it. I feel very fortunate but...

sure hope there are a few more cups in store before I get to do my final curtain call .

Amen to that brother.

Archived