The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens

Collections!

LeafHater

Guest ComeBackStanley

Still hockey related...anyone of you have any hockey related collections? Just curious...I don't though i try to stick anything habs to my bulletin board as a sort of good luck thing! hehe.

Guest zachary-jean

I've got a pretty decent collection of hockey cards and a few autographs. All of my Habs cards (players wearing Habs jerseys at time of card) are in separate binders. I also have special binders for former Habs playing on different teams at the time of the card. I don't have many autographs...Ray Bourque, Bobby Orr, Johnny Bower, Don Awrey, Gord Kluzak, Bernie Parent, Pavel Bure, John LeClair......I think that's it.

Guest habsFREAK27

I am a big collector

3 auto'ed jerseys

hockey sticks (from Ovechkin autographed) and game used from carle (broken). But I love hockey sticks I like to get myslef new ones anytime I have the chance to.

shitloads of autographs, like phaneuf, ovechkin, full rookies and current roster + previous years.

I am a big card collector since my childhood, a lot of good jerseycards, and just got today 4 new kovalev cards.

I "collect" habs gear, I have 10 shirts,+ sweaters, tuques , scarfs and so on.

Figurines + bobbleheads, pucks (used but the player + not used)

newspapers since 97.

and shitloads of more autographs on my graphics, wich I am sure are unique in the world.

Habs videos, I have a lot of old cassettes, from since 93'

I am a jersey collector, I am looking forward to get Maurice Richard, Fedorov, Ovechkin and Malkin next....probably ovechkin 1st since I am one of his biggest fan ever.

Guest Greek Hab

Love the autographs. I got, Jean's, Guy's, The Rocket's, Steve Shutt, and now I'm saving up for Henri Richard's autograph. The store clerk has got it on hold for me.:D

I also loving collecting tuques. And I don't mean just the plain skull covered ones(boring) I mean the crazy ones, with the pomps pomps and the bunch of stuff sticking out of it. Whenever I see a new tuque with a Habs logo on it...BANG, I buy it just to add to my collection. I always cary 2-3 with me when I go skiing. Gotta' show my colours where ever I go.

Guest Lafleurfan2

I have my older Montreal cards in rubber bands seperate from other teams.

I have them in a desk drawer . Newer ones are in sheets and binders.

I have 1 program from Dec 1984 and 1 goal magazine. I don't know if

you call this collectables.

• 1 year later...
Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking
I have my older Montreal cards in rubber bands seperate from other teams.

I have them in a desk drawer . Newer ones are in sheets and binders.

I have 1 program from Dec 1984 and 1 goal magazine. I don't know if

you call this collectables.

From what I heard from a card dealer, rubber bands screw up the edges of cards. ;)

Guest Habsfan_aedm#10

I have a load of hockey cards, figurines, t-shirts, jersey, some books and a collection of pictures from Dimanche/Derniere Heure including one autographed by the Rocket and Lafleur with a helmet on!

Guest Lafleurfan2
From what I heard from a card dealer, rubber bands screw up the edges of cards. ;)
I agree with you 100% but back in 1978 thru 81 they didn't have sheets and binders or hard plastics likethey had since 1988.
I agree with you 100% but back in 1978 thru 81 they didn't have sheets and binders or hard plastics likethey have since 1988.

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking
I agree with you 100% but back in 1978 thru 81 they didn't have sheets and binders or hard plastics likethey had since 1988.

Yeah my dad said he just put them in a box when he was a kid.

Archived