The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Matt D’Agostini

habs-domination

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do NOT Read too much into this guy

there are like 17 people ahead of him on the depth chart, to me, he's a corey locke, perma-AHLer

We have many more players capable of filling a role needed to be a Hab

We just have too many top 6 forwards ON the NHL team already, imagin how many we have waiting in line in the AHL!, your gonna tell me there gonna take dagostini ahead of them? forget it, consider him AHL 4 life at this point.

I think your really jumping the gun with Dags...I mean he is pretty awesome for the bulldogs and a really strong forwrd and awesome two ways...and he is leading the rookies and will only get better.....he stands a chance because we need an all around strong forward like him...I think he will be a the sleeper of that draft

• 4 weeks later...
Guest habs domination

dags return's to the lineup and the dogs start winning...playing on a line with grabs and kosts....points every game...this guy deserves a lot more credit people are giving him....was out for 3 months and still has more points than chipchura....ummmmmm

He has already matched Andrei Kostitsyn's first year totals in the AHL in less than half the number of games.:shock:

Indeed, but he IS playing on a better team, and he hasn't had the whole adaptation period like Andrei did.

the Dogs' Coach Don Lever was interviewed on Team 990 on Wednesday, and later on that evening on CJAD (game coverage), and aside from praise and talk about Halak and Kostitsyn, and had great words to say about D'agostini, which he volunteered himself without the interviewers asking about him directly. Can't remember the quotes but he sounded like a proud uncle.

Incidentally, Don Lever was the first New Jersey Devils captain and was being honoured that night.

Guest habs domination
D'Ago just passed Chicken Ben (Pouliot) in AHL scoring total in half a dozen fewer games.:D

why are you calling him m chicken Ben...pretty sure your not in the american hockey league and i know for a fact he would hurt you pretty badly

• 1 month later...
Guest detritus
why are you calling him m chicken Ben...pretty sure your not in the american hockey league and i know for a fact he would hurt you pretty badly

Is it possibly because his last name is very close to the french word for chicken..?

Archived