The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mini Banners - Ken Dryden

romy22

Guest RadioGaGa

Hello,

I am collecting the Mini Banners that The Habs/Molson/RDS give out on Jersey Retirement Nights. So far I have all of them:

both #12's (I was there that night)

#5 (a friend was there)

#18 (I bought it on ebay)

Ken Dryden night is coming up Jan 29. Would someone who is going to be there that night, please get one for me...I will pay you for it (plus a little extra for shipping). PM me, and we can discuss the price and exchange info.

Also, were these Mini Banners given out in previous years...or just since the new ownership/management is in place. If so, I'd be interested in getting the old ones as well.

Thanks

Matt (RadioGaGa)

PS. I have 100% feedback on ebay (radiogaga11) and a plus rating on the buy/sell forum on www.modsquadhockey.com

Guest CristoWallHuet39

I am also collecting them. I have both #12s and #18 which I got from going to the games. I am missing #5 and I want to get #29 but I'm not going to that game. PM me if you have #5 or if you have tickets to the game on Jan 29 and if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chelios24

Just bumping this.....I have a Serge Savard banner I would be willing to part with for another banner of Moore, Cournoyer, or Geoffrion.

I have a few Serge SAvard programs as well that I would be willing to trade.

I might be getting a Dryden banner as well in the next few days.

Guest RadioGaGa
Anyone willing to trade  ? I have  a Savard banner, Savard program  Dryden banner ,  mask ....

I have the #12 Programs, and the Cournoyer Lithograph from the Gazette

Any of that of interest for a Dryden banner?

Guest Chelios24

If anyone has the Yvan Cournoyer and Dickie Moore programs and banners as well as the Boom Boom Geoffrion banner, I would be interested to buy or trade. I have Savard and Dryden items. Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chelios24

If anyone has a Moore, Cournoyer or Geoffrion banner, I would be interested. I have many Canadiens giveaways from this season that I can trade. Anyone's help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Guest habs_fan1160
Thanks to all who offered banners, but I ended up finding/buying one on ebay.

Thanks again.

How much did that run you? I saw a Dryden Mini-banner on Ebay for 290$ US. Hopefully you didn't pay that much for it. :|

Guest Chelios24

the banners got between 10-20 +shipping. Does anyone have an extra moore, geoffrion or cournoyer banner ? I have many giveawat items from this year and would be willing to trade.

Guest Chelios24

Does anyone have an extra moore, geoffrion or cournoyer banner ? I have many giveaway items from this year and would be willing to trade.

Archived