• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kinot-1

• HabsRuleForever

• THEBIGGESTHABSFAN123

• Clues

To copy HRF.

The next poster is Chara's #1 fan, thinks Thomas really is Mr Vezina and that Rask will develop into a premiere goaltender eventually. Also feel Bobby Orr and Cam Neely should be canonized as Saints, as well as have numbers retired league wide. As well as agree that the bruins are the classiest most respectful players in the league. That others embellish injuries and that bruins have wardrobe malfunctions which is attempts to make people on the bruins look bad.

Even if they edit my post :)

Guest archey

i'm - at this point of this thread- not even sure that i would want to be the pilot of one of those old time planes. you know. the one you yell out of the cockpit- CONTACT! cause you guys keep posting after me. i mean i think you'd screw it up. i'm starting to worry. BUT since i'm pretty sure this is going to be the last post and i win, i could possibly sell you guys a parachute.

yes. i'm that confident in myself. yup. sure am. absolutely. no doubt. without question. indubitably. concertedly.

go habs.

i'm - at this point of this thread- not even sure that i would want to be the pilot of one of those old time planes. you know. the one you yell out of the cockpit- CONTACT! cause you guys keep posting after me. i mean i think you'd screw it up. i'm starting to worry. BUT since i'm pretty sure this is going to be the last post and i win, i could possibly sell you guys a parachute.

yes. i'm that confident in myself. yup. sure am. absolutely. no doubt. without question. indubitably. concertedly.

go habs.

In your dreams archey. This thread is young yet. It's only 5 1/2 years old.