• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kinot-1

• Clues

• HabsRuleForever

• THEBIGGESTHABSFAN123

Guest mrsmarkov

Your one of those grumpy old men who who hates kids and are villians in movies, aren't you?

I'm actually not an old man and I hate kids more than you could possibly know. I'm definitely never having one and that's exactly why my patients are adults and not kids :P.

I think 52 is more the case of the old guy from Dennis the Menace, but then again I don't think of 52 as old at all.

I'm actually not an old man and I hate kids more than you could possibly know. I'm definitely never having one and that's exactly why my patients are adults and not kids :P.

I think 52 is more the case of the old guy from Dennis the Menace, but then again I don't think of 52 as old at all.

I was talking to 52. :P I know you aren't an old man.

Guest mrsmarkov

I was talking to 52. :P I know you aren't an old man.

I know you were talking to 52, I meant to say it's not just old people that hate kids :lol:.

I know you were talking to 52, I meant to say it's not just old people that hate kids :lol:.

Oh, I understand. I didn't mean to imply that it's just old people, I hate lots of kids too. What I mean about the old people thing is lots of people stereotype kids and automatically form an opinion about a kid they see that they know nothing about. I don't do that, but in the movies and stuff(I don't know if it's like this in real life) it's often times old guys who complain all the time. I was just jokingly calling 52 that based on how I think he is(I don't actually think he's one of those villians but he is old and does complain all the time :P)

Guest mrsmarkov

Oh, I understand. I didn't mean to imply that it's just old people, I hate lots of kids too. What I mean about the old people thing is lots of people stereotype kids and automatically form an opinion about a kid they see that they know nothing about. I don't do that, but in the movies and stuff(I don't know if it's like this in real life) it's often times old guys who complain all the time. I was just jokingly calling 52 that based on how I think he is(I don't actually think he's one of those villians but he is old and does complain all the time :P)

Haha well I wasn't exactly defending him :P. No sides here..I think :lol:. But honestly I don't know if old guys are truly like that in real life. You always see it in the movies, but I wouldn't know. I've always had good experiences with old people, even when I was little. But it sure would be funny to have an old neighbour that a lil kid is a pest to like Dennis the Menace :lol:.

52 isn't old!! :P Isn't he like in his 60s? Nope, young to me :P.

Haha well I wasn't exactly defending him :P. No sides here..I think :lol:. But honestly I don't know if old guys are truly like that in real life. You always see it in the movies, but I wouldn't know. I've always had good experiences with old people, even when I was little. But it sure would be funny to have an old neighbour that a lil kid is a pest to like Dennis the Menace :lol:.

52 isn't old!! :P Isn't he like in his 60s? Nope, young to me :P.

Yeah, like I said, I don't know if it's like that in real life. 60s is old, :P and kinot is in his 60s too I believe, and 52 always makes fun of him for his age.

Guest mrsmarkov

Yeah, like I said, I don't know if it's like that in real life. 60s is old, :P and kinot is in his 60s too I believe, and 52 always makes fun of him for his age.

60 is the new 40 :P and I know, they're always bickering like an old couple. It's funny because they're basically the same age, so neither should talk. I believe 52 called himself an antique and called kinot an artifact :P

Guest habs1952

When you get to be my age(if your homies don't turn on you) you will think EXACTLY the same way I do about some, not all, younger people. <_< And hey, what's the big idea talking about me behind my back? :lol: :lol:

Guest mrsmarkov

When you get to be my age(if your homies don't turn on you) you will think EXACTLY the same way I do about some, not all, younger people. <_< And hey, what's the big idea talking about me behind my back? :lol: :lol:

Haha his homies :lol:. What a word choice. They certainly will turn on him :lol:.

60 is the new 40 :P and I know, they're always bickering like an old couple. It's funny because they're basically the same age, so neither should talk. I believe 52 called himself an antique and called kinot an artifact :P

POPCORN.gif

:lol: It wasn't really behind your back. :P

POPCORN.gif

How's it going?

Guest mrsmarkov

POPCORN.gif

I'm glad you sat back and enjoyed that :P. Welcome Kinot! We've all missed you ;)...maybe not 52 though :P.

:lol:It wasn't really behind your back. :P

How's it going?

It's true, you didn't exactly hide your feelings :lol:.

Guest habs1952

I'm glad you sat back and enjoyed that :P. Welcome Kinot! We've all missed you ;)...maybe not 52 though :P.

Always happy to see Kinot back!

Always happy to see Kinot back!

Aw, 52 has a soft side.

Thanks peeps, just watching the "infighting" :P

Guest mrsmarkov

The Kingston Koo Koo? :P

The Windsor Witch? :o

:o That was cruel, even for you old man. That is so creepy that you think I'm from Windsor, I'm not...but it's close enough.... :unsure:. Is this how you reward me for always defending you? :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest mrsmarkov

You made me so mad Kinot, that I actually called you old. Don't ever make me be mean again :lol:. I don't like calling you old...I will forgive you this once..behave man.