• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kinot-1

• Clues

• HabsRuleForever

• THEBIGGESTHABSFAN123

Guest archey

You have to train him properly, archey. :P

I think you should check into the French side and since it's all there per my last post in le grenier it might be i would actually pay you to stay on that side, but the odds aren't too good seeing as how cheap is one of my middle names. :)

Guest mrsmarkov

So,,,,now the gloves come off? :rolleyes:

Naw, you're a pain, but it's cute. Still one of my favourites, but you're definitely a lil brat. :)

Guest archey

Worse than saying shutout is calling a golf ball by name to my mind as knowing what golfing means to a hockey fan it is simple to draw the conclusion that emotions run rather high in the gameday threads and extending the argument of language in all threads I would suggest that those who don't have the experience of seeing 0-0 games should not even post in this thread. Period.

So its between us 3. We know who we are. :D:lol: :lol: :D

However let me say it's been nice having known the too young in this here thread. Bye Bye

Worse than saying shutout is calling a golf ball by name to my mind as knowing what golfing means to a hockey fan it is simple to draw the conclusion that emotions run rather high in the gameday threads and extending the argument of language in all threads I would suggest that those who don't have the experience of seeing 0-0 games should not even post in this thread. Period.

However let me say it's been nice having known the too young in this here thread. Bye Bye

Cya, archey,,,don't let the door hit you on the way out. :P:ph34r:

Guest mrsmarkov

Um I certainly remember 0-0 games. That was basically all of my childhood. So I guess I get to stay. When I was a kid only 5 minute overtime existed and if no one scored during that time it stayed that way. There was no ridiculous shootouts back then. So I guess that only leaves the much, much younger member than me. Thanks for clearing up the rules. :) I get to stay! :D

Guest habs1952

Your forgetting me you whippersnapper(as compared to Kinot).

You don't make the rules. :P

Your forgetting me you whippersnapper(as compared to Kinot).

*You're

Guest habs1952

*You're

You should pay such close attention in school. <_<

Well the spelling police needs to improve his grammar.

At least I don't use spell check for everything I type.