• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kinot-1

• Clues

• HabsRuleForever

• THEBIGGESTHABSFAN123

Guest archey

Be more specific :lol:

Specifically then I'm good at figuring out what Canada and South Africa have in common to the United States. :D :D

And I don't name them Johnson's. Well I don't name them Kinot-1's either, but I am closer to naming them Habs then anything else.

Who else besides you is in the Hall of Fame BTW? :D

Specifically then I'm good at figuring out what Canada and South Africa have in common to the United States. :D :D

And I don't name them Johnson's. Well I don't name them Kinot-1's either, but I am closer to naming them Habs then anything else.

Who else besides you is in the Hall of Fame BTW? :D

Well, let's see now,,,there's him,,, and her, and then there's the other guy who hasn't been on for a long time,,, and then there's me.

FH10,,,,,Clues,,,, 52,, and me. So far. :)

We thought you had left. We had a party with balloons,,, cake and everything. :lol:

Bahahahahaha! :D

Is it me or, before the forum changed to be ''included'' with an NHL account, the people that were here are like, gone. like Poof! LOL.

And I'm still hung over! Best party ever!

lmao! :lol:

Bahahahahaha! :D

Is it me or, before the forum changed to be ''included'' with an NHL account, the people that were here are like, gone. like Poof! LOL.

A lot are on vacation, and a lot are on down-time with not much hockey going on. Wait 'til Sept. comes,,,, things will pick up.

A lot are on vacation, and a lot are on down-time with not much hockey going on. Wait 'til Sept. comes,,,, things will pick up.

That's what I thought.

Back? Who're you? :lol: I guess your an older member and I came after you left.

Welcome back. :)

Hahaha. I joined like in 2009, I think and my name was Cammalleri13 or Cammallerifansince2009. What a long name. Anyways, lol.

I forgot to come back since then. Oops. :D

Thank you. :)

Hahaha. I joined like in 2009, I think and my name was Cammalleri13 or Cammallerifansince2009. What a long name. Anyways, lol.

What are you going to do when PAP leaves? You will have to change your name and avatar again. :P

What are you going to do when PAP leaves? You will have to change your name and avatar again. :P

Hahaha probably! I hope he's not leaving here until he retires. LOL.

I'll put my name back as maybe Canadiensfan with whatever year. <_<:lol: