• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kinot-1

• Clues

• HabsRuleForever

• THEBIGGESTHABSFAN123

Guest archey

Still trying to figure out how I'm going to get the goats grazing on top of the room addition.

I know Kinot is trying to get me to put his motorcycle up there in the winter so I have a start with the ramp design or hoist design.

Highland Park used to be a harbor so what if it reverts back? Makes it tough to light since I don't want to disregard sailors need to get out at night.

Now I know someone is going to say build pillars with a quarter turn brick twist and that's fine as long as they realize the chimney is not.

This is about as easy as getting HRF to start his diamond mining.

:P

• 3 weeks later...

Still trying to figure out how I'm going to get the goats grazing on top of the room addition.

I know Kinot is trying to get me to put his motorcycle up there in the winter so I have a start with the ramp design or hoist design.

Highland Park used to be a harbor so what if it reverts back? Makes it tough to light since I don't want to disregard sailors need to get out at night.

Now I know someone is going to say build pillars with a quarter turn brick twist and that's fine as long as they realize the chimney is not.

This is about as easy as getting HRF to start his diamond mining.

:P

A ramp or hoist will work for me, archey, whatever you think you can build. :DB)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...