The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs @ Leafs | April 7th 2007 |

jl-1

Guest WantMoreCups
Same, we'll always have baseball too.

i got hockey nothing more, nothing less. i guess i should might trying to watch another sport to pass the time but i dont think it will happen...:cry:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest arpem_can

well we should all take a deep breath and reflect here...when Coliaccovo's texas leaguer went in over Huet's shoulder I had a bad feeling...then the 4 minute call on Begin sealed the deal...no matter what anyone thinks here I'm telling you if the shoe was on the other foot there WOULD NOT be a 4 minute penalty ....I turned to my father and said they're doing everything they can to get TO back in this game ....and they did.....that was the game ...it's over ..I don't like it either ...but realistically we were going no where in the play-offs and TO is'nt either ...

Guest mbryson27
15 points in the last seven games had nothing to do with being benched.

true, I was overly hard on Saku last night...I am just frustrated with his salary, Kovalev's salary, and Samsonov's salary...three of the streakiest players in the league...and the team reflected that imo

Guest Mrs. Mike Johnson

Im looking forward to tonights game & watching leafs fans reactions.

After they eliminated the best team ever I hope something bad happens to the leafs & their fans!

Guest habs_fan1160

I have two words. GO ISLANDERS!!!

As disapointed I am about yesterday's game - you know, blowing a two goal lead and all, it has been an exciting season.

Just sucks that the Leafs were the ones to push us out of a playoff spot.

I think our fatal move of yesterday was playing Huet over Halak. A big game, Huet hasn't started since Feb. 14th - Halak has been doing very well for us etc...I think with that choice our fate was sealed before the puck dropped.

Guest Mrs. Mike Johnson

As disapointed I am about yesterday's game - you know, blowing a two goal lead and all, it has been an exciting season.

I think our fatal move of yesterday was playing Huet over Halak. A big game, Huet hasn't started since Feb. 14th - Halak has been doing very well for us etc...I think with that choice our fate was sealed before the puck dropped.

I agree with you 100%!!!

Guest yvanc12

Well , itdon't look good for Leaf Nation either ... just listening to the radio , and if I heard right ... Scott Clemmenson is starting in goal for the Devils today . :cool: :thumb:

Guest ribz&ryder_connexion
Well , itdon't look good for Leaf Nation either ... just listening to the radio , and if I heard right ... Scott Clemmenson is starting in goal for the Devils today .   :cool:  :thumb:

Here's to a Devils slaughter :wink:

Garbage goals, and stupid penalties decided the outcome of the Habs/Leafs game. And where was Kovalev? The only bright spot was Ryder's performance. Man it relly hurts to be knocked out by Toronto. Go Islanders. I guess I'll root for the other "Koivu" in Minnesota during the playoffs. Hopefully there's some positive changes during the off-season and next year we'll see a more consistant and well rounded team, ready for another shot at the Cup. I Hope!

Guest dark_starr
ditto.

...i still cant get over the loss...  :? :cry:

That was definitely a bitter pill to swallow. When that pop fly went over Huet late in the second, it sure seemed as though the hockey gods were wearing blue and white.

Guest 4beforeorr

I hardly expected to see a high scoring game last nite. Allowing 23 shots on net in the 1st period was crazy, thank god Huet kept us in the game.

What a shame, mainly for Ryder, Higgins, Koivu, that a weak zone clearing attempt by Kovalev, ended up in a flutterball shot and was tipped in out of mid air, to give the Leafs their 4th goal. Then the dreaded penalty box cost's us 2 more. Yes, Koivu's penalty hurt us bad too, but he, Ryder, and Higgins efforts was what had us up by 2 goals earlier, and the rest of the team failed to bring their game to another level. 3 shot's in the 3rd is a poor way to end any hope of post season play.

Those who return next season in a habs uniform, should remember the sick, empty feeling, (that they should have felt) each time they step on the ice without giving 100%.

Anyway, after all these years, i'll still be a Habs fan 'till the day i die, i just hope they can make it a bit easier for me. I'm not getting any younger.

LET'S GO CANUCKS!!!!!!!

Guest CristoWallHuet39

I agree with you 66%.

Guest Mrs. Mike Johnson

Same here.

I am very hurt I almost cried today thinking about it & I couldnt sleep at all last night!!

GO ISLANDERS GO!

Archived