The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal Alouettes

Guest habshabshabs18

You'd rather see a Montreal Alouette DB's name in the recordbook with Milt ??

Like Milt, I'd rather take the win anyday. ;)

And it sure as heck was close in the games against Montreal. It's impossible to count the holds, clutches, grabs and hits that Sanchez and Ferri laid on Stegall those two games :lol:

Guest Greek Hab

Ben Cahoon! With the winning OT field goal kick! 22 yrds!

Prefontaine misses his 40 yarder.

ALS WIN!!!

Duval ejected from the game due to a fight. First punch was thrown by an Argo. The crowd tonight, AMAZING!!! Loud and Proud!

Guest Greek Hab
Duval getting ejected was *****

You got that right. Did you hear the crowd though?! That wasn't just a normal loud 'boo'. That was a, I want to rip your heart out from your chest with a spoon 'BOOO'!

Guest GoHabsGo57
I didnt see the game but by reading reports, i can't wait to see the game...yeah i taped it loll

no need to tape the games there all available on demand at TSN.ca B)

Guest Bud2790
no need to tape the games there all available on demand at TSN.ca B)

I know but from my house the tsn broadand doesnt work...so therefor i taped it :P

You got that right. Did you hear the crowd though?! That wasn't just a normal loud 'boo'. That was a, I want to rip your heart out from your chest with a spoon 'BOOO'!

It was a crazy game. Crazy atmosphere, crazy game, lol. Loudest booing I've seen at an Alouettes game :P

On a sidenote, CAHOOON is god.

Jim Popp has absolutely no idea how to make halftime adjustments. It's sad. We never do anything in the second half on offense or defense. Please, Larry Smith, get us a real coach and a real O.C.

Just from watching, if I were a Montreal fan, my biggest beef would be with the offensive coordinator. Jim Popp isn't all that bad, but the playcalling on offense is quite sub-par.

Just from watching, if I were a Montreal fan, my biggest beef would be with the offensive coordinator. Jim Popp isn't all that bad, but the playcalling on offense is quite sub-par.

Well Popp is bad because he's a figurehead who doesn't know what he's doing. If he'd received a resume just like his applying for the head coaching job, no way would that candidate have been hired. It's embarrassing. His blunders have cost us games this season. And worse, he doesn't provide the quality control that a good head coach should. He's like the pointy-haired boss from Dilbert, clueless about the real issues. So as a result, Bellefeuille (our O.C.) has no one to make sure he's doing his job properly. Again and again he calls a 5-yard pattern when we need 10 yards for the first down. Ridiculous. Our running game has no creativity. We just run up the gut over and over. I think Winnipeg is the class of the east this year. Glenn has really matured as a quarterback, Roberts is Roberts, and the defense knows how to get off the field when it counts.

Well Popp is bad because he's a figurehead who doesn't know what he's doing. If he'd received a resume just like his applying for the head coaching job, no way would that candidate have been hired. It's embarrassing. His blunders have cost us games this season. And worse, he doesn't provide the quality control that a good head coach should. He's like the pointy-haired boss from Dilbert, clueless about the real issues. So as a result, Bellefeuille (our O.C.) has no one to make sure he's doing his job properly. Again and again he calls a 5-yard pattern when we need 10 yards for the first down. Ridiculous. Our running game has no creativity. We just run up the gut over and over. I think Winnipeg is the class of the east this year. Glenn has really matured as a quarterback, Roberts is Roberts, and the defense knows how to get off the field when it counts.

Winnipeg will be the class of the East once they get their defense together maybe. Their offense is golden, and Glenn has come so far in the last two years, but our secondary and special teams coverage is pretty atrocious right now. See Winnipeg vs. Hamilton for more details :lol:

(However, Winnipeg does pull a lot of those 5-6 yard passes on 2nd and 10 as well, something that also really frustrates me, because it's keeping other teams in games --like the games against Montreal-- so I know how you feel))

Guest rosalie52

Don't tell me that you're not a Montreal fan, WinnipegJet!!! You can't do this to me! I'm really disappointed! :P

Archived