The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

20 Bryan Smolinski

mbryson27

Guest mbryson27

from tsn.ca

Sources tell TSN the Montreal Canadiens have sign veteran centre Bryan Smolinski to a 1year, 2 million dollar deal. The agreement also includes a no trade clause. Details to follow.

Todd Bertuzzi has agreed to a two-year deal with the Anaheim Ducks.

Guest habscentury
Sources tell TSN the Montreal Canadiens have sign veteran centre Bryan Smolinski to a 1year, 2 million dollar deal. The agreement also includes a no trade clause. Details to follow

Really??... Bonks replacement for sure

Guest jennifer_rocket
from tsn.ca

Sources tell TSN the Montreal Canadiens have sign veteran centre Bryan Smolinski to a 1year, 2 million dollar deal. The agreement also includes a no trade clause. Details to follow.

Burke gets his man back. Man, I can't believe how good of a G.M. Brian Burke is. That turned Anaheim into a cup contender in 2 frickin' seasons, and this off-season he's just making them even more sick.

Guest Habitante
Sources tell TSN the Montreal Canadiens have sign veteran centre Bryan Smolinski to a 1year, 2 million dollar deal. The agreement also includes a no trade clause. Details to follow

Whoa, wasn't expecting him... But there's Bonks replacement :lol:

from tsn.ca

I'm happy with this

Less so with this. Burke has another Selanee on his hands: a player who looks done who will surprise a lot of people

Guest Norutrat

Dreams DO come true!!!

Finally, some fire power.. That should take care of our offensive needs... Smolinsky/Kovalev = Lethal combination! (leathal for us I mean :mellow: )

Guest jennifer_rocket
Yeah Smolinski confirmed.

But this is not the center we needed...

AGREED, 100%! Looks like someone's on the way out? I feel like Plekanec might bite the bullet.

Guest chapps
Dreams DO come true!!!

Finally, some fire power.. That should take care of our offensive needs... Smolinsky/Kovalev = Lethal combination!

what a kidder u are

Guest jennifer_rocket
What good does a no trade clause do in a one year deal?

Pretty stupid, huh? Maybe it was confirmation that Montreal wouldn't turn around and package him in a deal for something else? Although that's crazy too.

Guest Hoser

Smolinski isn't a bad signing at 2 million for just one year... should do fine in a supporting offensive role on the third line.

Guest Mustangpoirier4

my tsn is classic boxing? you in eastern time? anyways I was thinking Smolinski, and Yashin wouldn't be that bad common now, it's worth a shot who we ganna get now??

Guest baron33

well the ducks got even better with bertuzzi...and what do we get...smolinski, who every yr now is getting slower and slower, and his pts going south every yr too...sigh

Guest Ritcey_#12
AGREED, 100%! Looks like someone's on the way out? I feel like Plekanec might bite the bullet.

Bonks gone.. thats his replacement.. if pleks leaves i will acctually cry......

I swear if Plekanec gets replaced by bryan smolinski I am no longer a hab fan. Seriously. If plekanec is forced out to make room for bryan effin smolinski then go leafs go. Im not even kidding.

Guest Habitante

Oh god NO. Plekanec is a good young player. They can't get rid of him :angry:

Archived