The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

This Forum - Comments, Q&a

amp73

Guest Jason Lorette

I posted this in the rumor mill thread too

"I tried to get in from the main page of canadiens.com and it booted me to a "file not found" page...did that a couple of times and then I noticed a link that brought me here from the 404 page? Then i had to figure out how to switch it from French to Anglais and plus the site looks all different...did I miss something?"

What the heck is going on?

Jason

Cool update but uhh... seems like there are still a few bugs left to work out. Like uhh... Where are the emoticons? And the typeface bar above the post for qouting or bolding or whatever seem to be missing...

Cool new look though.

For the ones who can't find the English version of the forum... Go on the mainpage and at the bottom you will see a blue line that comes across the whole page. On the left of that bar you see FRANCAIS... just change it to ENGLISH.

And yea, the forum changed ALOT... I guess Ill have to get used to it lol

FYI, we (the mods) have been looking forward to this move for a long time. We were having more and more problems with the old software and the organization decided to go in a different direction :D

Bear with us as we tweak the forum a bit, as mentioned the language can be changed easily enough (like the old one), and we are working on the rest. Trust us, this will be much better when it gets busy.

Glad you like the new forum. We're happy you finally get to see it.

The board default is now changed to English.

If you're not seeing the styling options (ie bold, italic, underline etc.), go to the User CP (link is at the top of the page on the left). Scroll to the bottom and you'll find the option there. You'll also find the option to change the default language for yourself.

Enjoy!

HabsAdmin

Guest habsFREAK27
Glad you like the new forum.  We're happy you finally get to see it.

The board default is now changed to English.

If you're not seeing the styling options (ie bold, italic, underline etc.), go to the User CP (link is at the top of the page on the left).  Scroll to the bottom and you'll find the option there.  You'll also find the option to change the default language for yourself.

Enjoy!

HabsAdmin

The forum is cool indeed, just a HUGE difference , even though I was often in HF, this one is brighter, and the header looks good...Good job eh ? ;-)

Guest Jason Lorette

Hi admins...two things...

Why was there no notice of this change of forum...some of us have been hospitalized **e to the stress of the forum meltdown a week before training camp and are now on serious medication (kidding).

Also...some may not be jumping right in as they can't get here from the canadiens.com homepage (interactive) link as they used to be able to do...I only noticed the link from the "404" page by accident and on a whim clicked on it when it brought me here.

Jason

Hi admins...two things...

Why was there no notice of this change of forum...some of us have been hospitalized **e to the stress of the forum meltdown a week before training camp and are now on serious medication (kidding).

Jason

Lol...

Tell me about it. I actually had to do some work for a few days!

Guest ozzie14

Well it took me awhile but i found it. A special thanks to the Habs organization and Best Buy for supporting this awesome forum. Best one on the web:D

Go Habs Go!

Archived