Pavel Kubina

Bates Battaglia

Staffan Kronwall

Kris Newbury

Jason Blake

Andy Wozniewski

Nik Antropov

Guest HabsfanfromtheROCK
Only time I'll probably get it right for the entire upcoming season... come to think about it, its still the pre-season so it doesn't even count :(

Aha true, true. Useless piece of trash. Ill make a prediction for opening night. Montreal lose 3-1.

Guest HabsfanfromtheROCK

"When I was twenty I thought I knew all there was to know... at thirty-five I learned so much more and thought for sure I knew everything... I'm now fifty-five and realize I know less now than I thought I did when I was twenty."-brianw6

When you said that i was like... WTH...then i had to read it like 5 times before i got it. Thnx for giving me a headache!

Guest hatethoseleafs
Aha true, true. Useless piece of trash. Ill make a prediction for opening night. Montreal lose 3-1.

This the reverse jinx theory in play???

Anyways,,,,Looks like the Sabres are bruised up and its only pre season...

The Latest from Buffalo

A few hurting Buffalo Sabres skated at Thursday's practice in the Amherst Pepsi Center. Centre Tim Connolly (groin) skated on his own before practice, while wingers Maxim Afinogenov (hip) and Andrew Peters (upper body) and defenceman Dmitri Kalinin (groin) skated with the team. Forward Paul Gaustad (groin) didn't practice but could skate today. Winger Ales Kotalik hobbled off the practice ice early. Sabres coach Lindy Ruff said Kotalik "tweaked his knee a little bit." Winger Mike Ryan was held out of practice with a bruised foot suffered while blocking a shot in Wednesday night's 7-2 victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs. - Buffalo News

"When I was twenty I thought I knew all there was to know... at thirty-five I learned so much more and thought for sure I knew everything... I'm now fifty-five and realize I know less now than I thought I did when I was twenty."-brianw6

When you said that i was like... WTH...then i had to read it like 5 times before i got it. Thnx for giving me a headache!

It wasn't brianw6... it was really Smiegel who said it... weird huh? Now I've got a headache :(

Guest HabsfanfromtheROCK

The Latest from Buffalo

A few hurting Buffalo Sabres skated at Thursday's practice in the Amherst Pepsi Center. Centre Tim Connolly (groin) skated on his own before practice, while wingers Maxim Afinogenov (hip) and Andrew Peters (upper body) and defenceman Dmitri Kalinin (groin) skated with the team. Forward Paul Gaustad (groin) didn't practice but could skate today. Winger Ales Kotalik hobbled off the practice ice early. Sabres coach Lindy Ruff said Kotalik "tweaked his knee a little bit." Winger Mike Ryan was held out of practice with a bruised foot suffered while blocking a shot in Wednesday night's 7-2 victory over the Toronto Maple Leafs. - Buffalo News

How did u know i was doing the reverse jinx? stalker

The Latest from Buffalo

Can't be... I thought that was only reserved for you HTL

Imagine Connolly is really called groin (Kalinin too) and Afino-whatever is really a hip guy... I don't get the upper body yet (working on it) :)

Guest hatethoseleafs
Can't be... I thought that was only reserved for you HTL

Imagine Connolly is really called groin (Kalinin too) and Afino-whatever is really a hip guy... I don't get the upper body yet (working on it) :)

Upper body is code for "not tonight honey,,,i have a headache" :lol:

Guest Newfie_Gurrl29

Leafs Report

Game Review

http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/team/app?gameNum...mp;service=page

Next Game

Saturday, September 29

7:00 PM

Leafs vs Red Wings

Leafs Assign Ling To Marlies

http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/team/app?article...mp;service=page

From The Boards

What one win can do in Toronto....

Blake-Sundin-Antro is great. Kilger is god!

sundin is god

blake is god

Newfie_Gurrl29

:)

The NHL Regular Season has officially started! :D

The Los Angeles Kings have just defeated the Anaheim Ducks 4-1 in the first of a two-game NHL Premiere Series in London, England.

I guess this doesn't affect the MN Countdown at all though since they're both Western Conference teams, right?

Guest hatethoseleafs
The NHL Regular Season has officially started! :D

The Los Angeles Kings have just defeated the Anaheim Ducks 4-1 in the first of a two-game NHL Premiere Series in London, England.

I guess this doesn't affect the MN Countdown at all though since they're both Western Conference teams, right?

Thats correct Varrus. Only Eastern games can affect the Magic Number. ;)

Guest Newfie_Gurrl29

Leafs Report - From The Boards

I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

It's going to be a long season.

Dude, that was the Marlies we were just watching, not the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Watching Hasek "practice" was the best part of the game.

The Leafs team do not look that much better from last season.

I want the leafs to do well, but this year I definitely have my doubts...ESPECIALLY after the look of the pre-season games.

Always fun to go to the leafs boards after they lose. It was only yesterday when the were saying that Sundin and Blake were god and that the leafs were going to win the cup

Newfie_Gurrl29

Guest HabsfanfromtheROCK

I want the leafs to do well, but this year I definitely have my doubts...ESPECIALLY after the look of the pre-season games.

Always fun to go to the leafs boards after they lose. It was only yesterday when the were saying that Sundin and Blake were god and that the leafs were going to win the cup

Newfie_Gurrl29

Rofl..... stupid maple leafs..they usually turn brown or yellowish and fall off around this time of year anyways... Heres to the leafs and a horrible season ! :lol:

Guest Newfie_Gurrl29
Rofl..... stupid maple leafs..they usually turn brown or yellowish and fall off around this time of year anyways... Heres to the leafs and a horrible season ! :lol:

i hear ya

Newfie_Gurrl29

Yeah it's pathetic.Toskela won't save them,he may even be worse then Raycroft.

Archived