The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mn The Count Down - And More

GIJAYNE

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Newfie_Gurrl29
OOOOO!!! Now I get why everyone calls them the 'LAUGHS" ... boy am I slow... :lol:

Send me some of that money and we'll say we're even :)

i worked hard for that money. i've got a phone bill to pay

Guest Newfie_Gurrl29

McAmmond Forgives Downie, But Wants Ruling

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2007/09/27/...downie_apology/

Penguins training Camp: Players say uniform changes all wet

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07266/819908-61.stm

Bolts' Boyle Has Surgery; out 4 - 6 weeks

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=218979&hubname=nhl

Carbonneau has plenty of unanswered questions

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news...3c3&k=64130

Roberto Luongo says he'd quit the NHL if the league introduced larger nets.

http://chat.mapleleafs.com/index.php?showtopic=61624

"If that day comes, I don't think you'd see me in the NHL," he replied.

He'd rather retire, he added.

Newfie_Gurrl29

Guest Newfie_Gurrl29
They have phones on the... oh right, internet there too... my are we on the way up.

HFOTR... is my muscle there you know... Well okay this time you can keep my cut.

I heard Toskala wants to give the Leafs a refund... should they take it?

JFJ isn't smart enough

Guest Newfie_Gurrl29
:lol::lol::lol: ...so right (he probably wants to pay him more and hope he plays better because of it)

or let him play with the Marlies until he is 50, then bring him back up because he has experince

Guest Newfie_Gurrl29
Hey Newfie_Gurl, you're making us all look bad with your post lol :P

I posted the Boyle article(because I'm the Bolts Scout) on page 5 in the MN thread.

sorry. i was bored ans it was all on the leafs boards so i just transfered it over here

Guest Newfie_Gurrl29
Stop!!! I almost wet myself on that one... (tea's hot you know, but it wasn't tea... Ever heard of the book "The Yellow Stream" by I.P. Nightly?)

well its true

Guest chocolate
And on one last note I have good news, chocolate will be gracing us with his genius presence once again. I am glad we have our sharp bonustician back so he can kep me in check ;)

He said he was busy, but will be dropping in soon.

Yes I am back, but could not find my genius presence. Could you afford me without the one? :blink: I will update my bonus tools for the upcoming season this weekend and post my 1st bonus report before the 1st game. I am finishing now, cause I don't want to interrupt such a vivid dialog, the Admiral has with his growing crew. :lol:

I hope I'm allowed to interrupt the flow to introduce the MN crowd to the littlest Hab fan that I know - all of 10 weeks old. It's late in the uk, but I've just been feeding him and introducing him to a 27 year old recent signing for the Habs.

Small fan

Small fan & !

Congratulations, CH. The MN future is bright and shiny (small HLD is there as well)!

Guest NWT_Habs_Fan

chocolate ya!!! it just wouldn't have been the same without your insight. From the way things are going I'm thinking scouting posts (or posts by scouts at least) are gonna take up the bulk of the thread this year!

6 Days til the season opener, bring it on eye gougers!

I hope I'm allowed to interrupt the flow to introduce the MN crowd to the littlest Hab fan that I know - all of 10 weeks old. It's late in the uk, but I've just been feeding him and introducing him to a 27 year old recent signing for the Habs.

Small fan

Small fan & !

Man they don't have any emoticons left in here to show the proper expressions to this post.

Congrats Cenner. He looks like a bundle of joy. Send my best to Mrs. Cenner and make the most of every moment. Time really does fly!

I guess it'll be a while before you guys come out to Montreal now huh :)

From The Boards

the problem goes MUCH deeper than just bryan mccabe.

"I'm still beautiful. I'd like to have that modeling career when I'm done."

Belak

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh man....this trumps his quote from last year:

"I could play on the top line with Sundin. I could get like...30 goals and like...50 assists for 100 points"

chocolate ya!!! it just wouldn't have been the same without your insight. From the way things are going I'm thinking scouting posts (or posts by scouts at least) are gonna take up the bulk of the thread this year!

6 Days til the season opener, bring it on eye gougers!

Aaaaa...but wait till the prediction begins. I reckon 25-30 participants thjs year. It'll be tougher for the predictions manager. This is why we have the MN-blog web-page everywhere so we can check the MN post, MN# and all statistical breakdowns by the Statistician and Bonustician, as well as the funny Leafs quote of the day without having to scroll through pages and pages.

Guest Cenner Hice
Man they don't have any emoticons left in here to show the proper expressions to this post.

Congrats Cenner. He looks like a bundle of joy. Send my best to Mrs. Cenner and make the most of every moment. Time really does fly!

I guess it'll be a while before you guys come out to Montreal now huh :)

Thank you. He's already grown since he popped out. I mean, Youppi is a big thing (if ever you've met it/him). At least 3m tall?

You say it'll be a while before we make it to Mtl, but just last night we booked the tickets to Florida between 25th Dec and the New Year. [Hmm. I wonder which hockey team is playing the resident teams down there?]. So Mtl is not so far. Friends of ours who lived near us here and also had a small one about the same time have already moved back to Westmount (on their way to NY for work).

Guest hatethoseleafs

Nice to see all the old ( as in veteran) guys back in business. NWT, Choc, CH and his newest little MNer. Lets get this show underway :D Guess i have to look up the sabres opener soon. :P

Guest HabsfanfromtheROCK
They have phones on the... oh right, internet there too... my are we on the way up.

HFOTR... is my muscle there you know... Well okay this time you can keep my cut.

I heard Toskala wants to give the Leafs a refund... should they take it?

"Admiral" Brian, am i HFOTR? If so, id like to let you know that its HFFR TO YOU!

Guest hatethoseleafs
"Admiral" Brian, am i HFOTR? If so, id like to let you know that its HFFR TO YOU!

LOL HHN and i both can't spell :lol: Everybody else in here are use to it by now :D

Archived