The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

39 Cristobal Huet 06-07

jl-1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Huet has been brilliant after an average first 4 starts.

Last 6 games: 4-1-0 1.68 GAA, 0.950 save %, 1 shutout

Overall: 5-2-2 2.32 GAA, 0.925 Save %, 1 shutout

GO HUET GO!

See? Just like last season, he takes a few games to settle in, then is solid as a rock.

I love how he controls his rebounds. Not the best when actually handling the puck, but if he keeps second chances to a minimum, I'm sure he'll keep posting great numbers.

Guest Rainman

Huet was even solid stepping in after playing last night, and sitting for 2 periods before coming in tonight. I believe we're closer to acknowledging that Huet is the no-brainer #1 starter. GO HUET!

GO HABS GO !!!

Huet was even solid stepping in after playing last night, and sitting for 2 periods before coming in tonight.  I believe we're closer to acknowleding that Huet is the no-brainer #1 starter.  GO HUET!

GO HABS GO !!!

for me cristo is no 1 from the beginning

Guest Greek Hab
i loved that save he made on Vinny Lecavalier the other night. He flat out robbed him

The puck rebounded off of every part of Huet's body. Solid save. :resp:

Guest sportsfreak_39
does Huet speak a word of english or has he ever done an interview in english?

Yes he doies countless english interviews. Listen to the Team 990 and you'll hear some stuff. He also did a big pre season interview with sportsnet.

No matter who you are, if you've been born after 1970 you should at least speak some english.

Oh, I don't know.....I'd say 100% of the french players on the Habs or any team in the NHL for that matter speak far better english than I do french....I'd be hard-pressed to string together a coherent sentence en francais even if my life depended on it. It boggles my mind how well so many players speak both languages.....

No matter who you are, if you've been born after 1970 you should at least speak some english.

i don't agree. if english is not your first language, is not that easy. i was born after 1970, in poland, and in school i had to learn russian. i didn't have money for private english lessons. i was 21 when i finally could take free lessons at my university, but some people don't have that chance.

Oh, I don't know.....I'd say 100% of the french players on the Habs or any team in the NHL for that matter speak far better english than I do french....I'd be hard-pressed to string together a coherent sentence en francais even if my life depended on it. It boggles my mind how well so many players speak both languages.....

Yes but english is the worlds internation language and is the language used the most to communicate with anybody.

Slowly moving up the Save % leader board

RK Goalie Team GP Sv Sv%

1 RAY EMERY OTT 8 200 .930

2 MIIKKA KIPRUSOFF CGY 17 476 .928

3 VESA TOSKALA SJS 11 290 .926

4 CRISTOBAL HUET MTL 11 284 .925

5 MARTY TURCO DAL 15 362 .924

6 PETER BUDAJ COL 7 167 .923

7 DWAYNE ROLOSON EDM 17 462 .922

8 EVGENI NABOKOV SJS 10 244 .921

9 J GIGUERE ANA 16 380 .918

10 MANNY FERNANDEZ MIN 17 434 .918

11 OLAF KOLZIG WSH 14 445 .918

Slowly moving up the Save % leader board

RK Goalie Team GP Sv Sv%  

1 RAY EMERY OTT 8 200 .930  

2 MIIKKA KIPRUSOFF CGY 17 476 .928  

3 VESA TOSKALA SJS 11 290 .926  

4 CRISTOBAL HUET MTL 11 284 .925

5 MARTY TURCO DAL 15 362 .924  

6 PETER BUDAJ COL 7 167 .923  

7 DWAYNE ROLOSON EDM 17 462 .922

8 EVGENI NABOKOV SJS 10 244 .921  

9 J GIGUERE ANA 16 380 .918  

10 MANNY FERNANDEZ MIN 17 434 .918  

11 OLAF KOLZIG WSH 14 445 .918

He still has a 0.925 after tonights game? I doubt it... I'm gonna update his stats in a couple minutes.

Guest habs_fan1160

He had a great game toinght, solid performance...

I would have liked to see him get the SO but what can you do, he played great. What a crappy goal to lose the shutout bid on too. :D

Archived