The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

39 Cristobal Huet 06-07

jl-1

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least Don Cherry was a coach in the NHL .......not a good one, but he was one

Don is that you??? ;)

back to huet:

You know, for a guy who hadn't played in quite a while I thought he looked pretty good in the first period against the Leafs. I still have that damn flukey basketball shot goal in my head though :evil:

Guest stevesaku
Don is that you???  ;)

back to huet:

You know, for a guy who hadn't played in quite a while I thought he looked pretty good in the first period against the Leafs.  I still have that  damn flukey basketball shot goal in my head though :evil:

that was just disgusting....arghh stop it i cant think of those disgusting goals.

Guest Huet#39
well according to yvon pedneault....he thinks we cant continue with huet.......

Ya but Pedneault is idiot. He doesn't know anything don't listen to him.

Guest NDSuto

Yvon Pedenault doesn't always have it right...I'd say that he barely never has it right. ;)

At the end of Huet's contract, I don't want to give him a long term contract but for the moment, he has to stay with the team and be the number one. During the season if he can't do the job anymore, he'll have a good backup!

Guest stevesaku
He also said we should can Koivu.

My respect for the man has dropped considerably.

i cant stand pedneault he is such an ape.

and biased.when he requested briere should be our priority the main reason he used was ...briere est un joueur francophone.

i think he should keep his mouth shut because he doesnt know what he is saying. why would he say we should go with another goalie. ahh i dont know.

The last time Don Cherry showed knowledge of anything besides his own loud mouth, he was throwing his hands up in the air because his team had just taken a too-many-men penalty. :mrgreen:

You're proving my point about Pedneault! :rofl:

Guest NDSuto

Or he could trade Huet in a couple of years when Halak and/or Price and/or another one is ready and have enough experience to be the starting goalie.

Guest tominsky
Or he could trade Huet in a couple of years when Halak and/or Price and/or another one is ready and have enough experience to be the starting goalie.

That's what will happen, and much sooner than a couple of years.....

Guest hatethoseleafs
The last time Don Cherry showed knowledge of anything besides his own loud mouth, he was throwing his hands up in the air because his team had just taken a too-many-men penalty. :mrgreen:

Cherry and knowledge, hmmmmm somehow those two words just don't seem to go together. :twisted:

Guest stevesaku
I doubt he'll be back after this coming season, with Price and Halak waiting to play, Gainey can't keep him here.

im thinking thats why he only signed him to a 2 year deal.....i think if he is doing well by the trade deadline...we can see him packaged in a trade.

Archived