The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

College Prospects Thread

hab-1

In response to Hoser's CHL thread, this can be where we post updates about our boys south of the border.

David Fischer

Ryan McDonagh

Max Pacioretty

Joe Stejskal

Andrew Conboy

Scott Kishel

Philippe Paquet

J.T. Wyman

So when does the NCAA season begin? We have a lot of prospects there and I expect some big things.

Hopefully Fischer can do something offensively this year, he'll be counted on for that a lot more with Goligoski and Johnson gone. Hopefully Pax and McDonagh have an easier time adjusting than Fischer did in his first year - Pax especially, he needs to get first-line minutes so he can work on his finishing ability.

Who knows what we'll see out of the rest... Paquet, Wyman, and Stejskal are three guys I think can be decent NHL role-players one day. Wyman needs to have a big year, because he doesn't have a contract after this year. If he doesn't impress there just won't be room for him.

BTW, I'm pretty sure Conboy and Kishel are playing in the USHL this year.

So when does the NCAA season begin? We have a lot of prospects there and I expect some big things.

Hopefully Fischer can do something offensively this year, he'll be counted on for that a lot more with Goligoski and Johnson gone. Hopefully Pax and McDonagh have an easier time adjusting than Fischer did in his first year - Pax especially, he needs to get first-line minutes so he can work on his finishing ability.

Who knows what we'll see out of the rest... Paquet, Wyman, and Stejskal are three guys I think can be decent NHL role-players one day. Wyman needs to have a big year, because he doesn't have a contract after this year. If he doesn't impress there just won't be room for him.

BTW, I'm pretty sure Conboy and Kishel are playing in the USHL this year.

VEry right about Conboy and Kishel, I'll change the topic title to something for general.

Wait, I can't.

Can someone change the topic title to "USA Prospects Thread"?

Archived