Weight: 202

Born: 02 Jun '83

Born in: Smithtown, NY, United States

MTL Season: 3rd

NHL Season: 3rd

Drafted: Montréal's 1st round choice, 14th overall, in 2002

Acquired: 1st pick (1st round, 14th overall) - 2002

Guest jennifer_rocket
Higgy will be number 3 point getter this year behind Pleks and Koivu.

He will be wearing the Big "C" someday for us!

Well, he's already getting an "A" apparently, so there's no reason why he won't wear the "C" someday after Koivu leaves/retires. Let's just hope he has a breakout year first!

Guest lfrommtl
Well, he's already getting an "A" apparently, so there's no reason why he won't wear the "C" someday after Koivu leaves/retires. Let's just hope he has a breakout year first!

agreed.

one year at a time. hopefully

Guest 1970 Habs

Yes.

Guest Go_Habs21

yay im soo excited for higgins this year! hes going to do great. and i dont know if you guys have seen this picture i just found it on google :D but i thought it was really cute so i wanted to show you! the only thing missing is the 'A'! ... hopefully the link works!

Christopher Higgins!

Guest KovalevMTL

Faith in one player has never been so great. I believe "Mr. Higgins will turn heads, drop jaws, wow the crowd so much this year. Here's to a new season Chris, GO GET THEM!

Guest Miltie01
I started a group on facebook "countdown to Higgins' 30 goals (30 assists)" :)

Higgins wants to go 40/40 !!!!

Don't be too surprised if he does !!!!

Guest stevesaku

after watching canadiens express i can say that higgy really did well to set up koivu for the o.t. winner. he was falling and he did exceptionally well to keep the play alive.

This season if Higgins goes down for more then 5 games I will begin to think he is injury prone.If he does not miss anytime he will put up some good numbers.I'll predict around 30 goals and 30 assists.

Why isn't anyone talking about his wretched delay of game penalty that was much worse and more flagrant than Brisebois's? Higgins had a chance to clear by just banging the puck off the boards or shooting it down the middle. He had time and little pressure. And instead he flipped it up high and it went over the glass.

I'm not knocking Higgins. He picked up his game in the third period and OT. And that falling-down pass to Koivu for the game-winner was great. But I find it very interesting that while we're all over Brisebois for every little error, we're giving Higgins a free pass, even when he makes some pretty egregious mistakes.

Let's get rid of the double standard.

Guest jimdubbs
Why isn't anyone talking about his wretched delay of game penalty that was much worse and more flagrant than Brisebois's? Higgins had a chance to clear by just banging the puck off the boards or shooting it down the middle. He had time and little pressure. And instead he flipped it up high and it went over the glass.

I'm not knocking Higgins. He picked up his game in the third period and OT. And that falling-down pass to Koivu for the game-winner was great. But I find it very interesting that while we're all over Brisebois for every little error, we're giving Higgins a free pass, even when he makes some pretty egregious mistakes.

Let's get rid of the double standard.

I agree 100% Weep! also I know it is only the first game but i relaly hope higgins starts burying those chances if he has any hope of reaching 40/40 anyways..

And that falling-down pass to Koivu for the game-winner was great.

man did he nail that passe!!if he woul passe like that all game long,he would have like 3 or 4 passe at the end of the game!

Guest habs_fan1160

The falling down pass was awesome, I thought it was Ryder though, guess not.

Higgins missed that chance right in front there and I thought for sure he scored. He had a rough first and second but really seemed to settle in during the third period and OT.

Archived