The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Cristobal Huet

Guest JL

Guest bigsby
RDS and TSN are expecting Carey Price to be in the net for the first coupl games.... if he handles it well, they might just keep him in the net.

BG makes me feel like he wants Price as #1

what?! assuming huet's wife isn't seriously ill, i'm assuming he'll start. or at least i hope he starts.

did halak stay up? as far as i know he went down with lapierre.

congrats to price for making the team. i was against it, but when i think about what he can learn from huet, rather than say halak and danis, i'm excited for him.

huet has earned the number one spot and i have faith in him - to say the least - but i'll be psyched to see price get his first start. i just hope it's not against ottawa ;) .

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest habs_fan1160
RDS said that Huet drove his wife to hospital and took the plane with his teammates.

LOL, I wish my bf was that sweet.

"Sorry your sick, see you Thursday"

Guest Greek Hab
LOL, I wish my bf was that sweet.

"Sorry your sick, see you Thursday"

I'm sure Huet will bring back something nice for his wife when he gets back. Perhaps three Wins :D

Guest CanadianMike
RDS said that Huet drove his wife to hospital and took the plane with his teammates.

That makes me both happy and sad really.

I am sure she told him to go though. GO HUET!! win it for her.

Guest Paulin98C

Just when I saw the open net in the first period of tonight game (MTL vs CAR), I jumped off my seat I thought I truly beleive it was 2-0 canes then....

but WAIT !!! The players keeps on playing ! *****???

Huet just did one of his most amazing save I have ever seen. WOW !

Thumbs up so far Huet, you are making #1 goalie saves out there!

What a save eh,

he was a little out of place, but even so the reflex's on him were great, and i was lead to beleive hes more of a positional goalie then reflex, but after seeing that save WOW.

Whats his save % after the first game?

I think there was what 29 saves on 31 shots?

Guest MTLenForce
Whats his save % after the first game?

.935 -> 93.5 % -> not bad :)

He was pretty good in this game. Keep on the pace Cristobal Huet !

Go CH !

Guest Memo Gonzales

That one stick-save of his was from outside this universe. Unbeliviable! A solid game by Cristowall, though he could have prevented the second goal.

Guest jdm_jason

Yeah he could have prevented it if the 4 people who were blocking his vision weren't parked right in front of him. Huet played a great a game and there is no way he can be blamed in any part for either goals, our defence needs to learn to clear the shooting alley so huet can see the puck, and if he can see it, he will stop it.

Guest jdm_jason

Well coming from a goalie's perspective I will always prefer to let the goalie take the shooter and the d-man to take away the other players, let your tender handle the shot and things will be fine ;)

Archived