The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

#44 Roman Hamrlik 2007-08

jl-1

Roman and MSG dont like each other i dont think, in his 2 games there this year i think he has 300 turnovers lol.... thank god we arent goin back there anymore

Guest Godfather
Roman and MSG dont like each other i dont think, in his 2 games there this year i think he has 300 turnovers lol.... thank god we arent goin back there anymore

never know what could happen in april bud!

I just thought i would like to say that having Roman Hamerlik with us this year has improved our defensive line so much and im glad we signed him for a couple years.

Guest Mauro_Biello

Should have watched his man instead of double teaming Laraque tonight. It's not like Laraque could have done a wrap around. And btw to the people who watched the game on CBC vs the Pens, it wasn't right after the first goal but did I hear Jim Hughson say "oh noes" when Hamrlik went to fight for the Puck with Laraque over the sideboards?

Should have watched his man instead of double teaming Laraque tonight. It's not like Laraque could have done a wrap around. And btw to the people who watched the game on CBC vs the Pens, it wasn't right after the first goal but did I hear Jim Hughson say "oh noes" when Hamrlik went to fight for the Puck with Laraque over the sideboards?

haha I thought I was the only one that heard him say "oh noes"

Guest Mauro_Biello

omg omg lol yeah i was watching the game and my brother wasn't paying attention since he was playing computer games, but like he heard it too. Jim Hughson is officially the leetest sports announcer I know.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest QbGamer

Hes a mean looking dude, look @ those pics ;)

Id run if i saw him on the ice. Anyone notice that when the other team dumps the puck into our zone and it gets to the boards, when someone is chasing hammer down, He always puts the breaks on the last second and lays a HUGE hit on the guy who is about to hit him into the boards. I see it all the time, and i love it

Hes a mean looking dude, look @ those pics ;)

Id run if i saw him on the ice. Anyone notice that when the other team dumps the puck into our zone and it gets to the boards, when someone is chasing hammer down, He always puts the breaks on the last second and lays a HUGE hit on the guy who is about to hit him into the boards. I see it all the time, and i love it

I guess it depends on the color of the jersey you're wearing when you see him. I sure wouldn't run if I saw him OFF the ice though ;)

But yeah, those hits are often bone crushers, i love it too :D

Hi,

You took some good pictures of Roman Hamrlik and i hope he scores one tonight against Ottawa.

Guest QbGamer

Cristobal Huet will start in goal, as Carey Price has officially made his return to the Canadiens. Expect Price in nets on Thursday, regardless of the outcome of tonight’s game. Roman Hamrlik will be a game-time decision, as he is currently battling the flu. I would expect some minor tweaks to the lineup. Stay tuned; I’ll try to get that info to you as soon as possible.

-hokceybuzz.

Not good get that flu bug out of there, it crushed us last year

Cristobal Huet will start in goal, as Carey Price has officially made his return to the Canadiens. Expect Price in nets on Thursday, regardless of the outcome of tonight’s game. Roman Hamrlik will be a game-time decision, as he is currently battling the flu. I would expect some minor tweaks to the lineup. Stay tuned; I’ll try to get that info to you as soon as possible.

-hokceybuzz.

Not good get that flu bug out of there, it crushed us last year

Funny, I was just going to post that I haven't been impressed with Hamrlik's play recently, but if he has the flu, I won't complain. Get well soon, Hammer, but STAY AWAY from the team! :P

Guest RussianRifle: AK-27
Funny, I was just going to post that I haven't been impressed with Hamrlik's play recently, but if he has the flu, I won't complain. Get well soon, Hammer, but STAY AWAY from the team! :P

Better to rest him up and keep him as far from the dressing room as possible. If I am carbo, I'm telling him to not even come to the arena. Did you see the shots CBC showed of Guerin on saturday? He was white as a ghost and he looked like he was fighting the urge to throw up. I don't want to see Hammer like that, especially against a team like the Sens.

You want to see how important Hamrlik is to Montreal this year: Watch tonight's game.

I know i just hope our offense plays tremendous to make up for it but he has been a complete Lock in our own zone this year

Archived