The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Alexander Perezhogin

franck5890

You'd think he was Crosby the way he's been gone on about for years. The way people moan about him being let go etc. rivals Patrick Roy.

i didnt see anyone even come close to saying he was crosby or roy...we're saying everyone complains about the habs having no size or toughness and this guy brings both

i didnt see anyone even come close to saying he was crosby or roy...we're saying everyone complains about the habs having no size or toughness and this guy brings both

I didn't say anyone said he was Crosby or Roy...They just act like he is by constantly talking about him...He's gone, let it go...It's not like he's tearing up the KHL anyways 11 points in 18 games isn't all that great to me. He's only 6'0 so it's not like he's all that big either. People keep going on about him as if he was a superstar who we let walk. It didn't work out, it was more than 4 years ago, it's time to just let it be. He's never coming back here, he said himself he likes playing in Russia. Chances are he would have left at some point anyway.

I didn't say anyone said he was Crosby or Roy...They just act like he is by constantly talking about him...He's gone, let it go...It's not like he's tearing up the KHL anyways 11 points in 18 games isn't all that great to me. He's only 6'0 so it's not like he's all that big either. People keep going on about him as if he was a superstar who we let walk. It didn't work out, it was more than 4 years ago, it's time to just let it be. He's never coming back here, he said himself he likes playing in Russia. Chances are he would have left at some point anyway.

If this is all because HTB posted his stats, then why do we have his thread still up here? If you leave the thread here then obviously people would talk.

6'1 and about 230... which is pretty large

Archived