The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

#76 - P.K. Subban

franck5890

Guest Greek Hab

I hope to catch a game or two when PK comes to Oshawa to play the Generals. I want to see in person what this guy can do. His attitude and personalty has really interested me (and probably everyones aswell), and hopefully his time spent at the training camp has improved his gameplay.

GO PK GO!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Greek Hab

Of all Days! Tomorrow PK and the Belleville Bulls are facing up against the Oshawa Generals. I have a late class on Fridays until 9pm :angry:

Well, all the best PK. The Bulls might have an easier time tomorrow, since Tavares might be suspended from a knee-on-knee collision in his last game vs. Peterborough. The suspension isn't confirmed yet, but it's still a possibility.

GO PK GO!!!

Guest Khadgar
Does anyone know whether he makes really nice outlet passes or is his team just talented enough to take the puck off of him and score?

It's a little of both. He can skate the puck out from behind the net with his speed, which makes everything that much easier. Then he makes a good first pass, and he has good forwards that can finish.

Guest 77Bourque77

buddy of mine saw him play against Guelph(which is where im from) and he said he was awsome, said he was an animal lol, good to hear that he is playing well

Guest MTL_HABS_24
I hope to catch a game or two when PK comes to Oshawa to play the Generals. I want to see in person what this guy can do. His attitude and personalty has really interested me (and probably everyones aswell), and hopefully his time spent at the training camp has improved his gameplay.

GO PK GO!!!

Looking forward to your report on his games in Oshawa.

I too am looking forward to the day when PK suits up for the Habs. I think his positive attitude and the way he approaches the game will be a tonic for this team. I just hope that he has what it takes, skill wise, to contribute in the dressing room and on the ice in a meaningful way.

Guest russianhabsfan

You never know.. penalty minutes very often come from slow skating and inability to keep your stick down too... I see hooking, tripping and holding much more often lately than roughing and crosschecking. :unsure:

Guest 1970 Habs
You never know.. penalty minutes very often come from slow skating and inability to keep your stick down too... I see hooking, tripping and holding much more often lately than roughing and crosschecking. :unsure:

I do not think applies as he is suppose to be very fast.

Guest russianhabsfan

Well that's what I'm wondering. I never saw him play. And what I remember from the camp he was ok and mostly was showing off to the crowd. Mind you, I would love PK to become our Larraque (oh the dreaming... :rolleyes:... what a racist thing to say, but totally not! :P )

Archived