The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

New York Islanders 07-08

roy_133

• 4 weeks later...
Guest halifax_habs

I just felt something should be added to this thread, but than I realized that the only interesting thing about the Islanders ... is ... well ... you know ... stuff ...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Dintrox12

Just a thank you to the boys on long island that beat the Devils and then the Pens !!! Giving us a 3 pt cushion on 1st place in the East...

• 2 months later...

Ridiculous that Ted Nolan can't hold down a job. It clearly was not his fault the Islanders were awful last year. He even got them into the playoffs the year before.

Isles just got worse and along with Florida, Atlanta, and the Leafs they'll probably end up fighting hard for last in the East this year.

Ridiculous that Ted Nolan can't hold down a job. It clearly was not his fault the Islanders were awful last year. He even got them into the playoffs the year before.

Isles just got worse and along with Florida, Atlanta, and the Leafs they'll probably end up fighting hard for last in the East this year.

They want to finish last in the East to get John Tavares!!!!

They want to finish last in the East to get John Tavares!!!!

yeah but even if they finish last it doesn't guarantee them getting him.

I feel bad for Streit. I think he just went from #1 in the East to deadlast in the East (or just about).

Firing Ted Nolan isn't a very popular decision (or one that makes sense) with Isles fans.

Nielsen Agrees to 4-Year Deal

"The New York Islanders have agreed to a four-year contract with center Frans Nielsen worth $2.1 million. The one-way contract will average $525,000 per year. Nielsen became the first Danish-born and raised citizen to play in the NHL during the 2006-07 season."

Source: http://islanders.nhl.com/team/app/?service...rticleid=368766

Archived