The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

College Trips To Ottawa And Boston

Telly_39_s_1

Guest Blockoman

I go to Vanier College, and right now there are flyers and posters everywhere advertising hockey trips to Ottawa and Boston to see the Habs play against the Senators and Bruins in November and January respectively. I'm sure there are other colleges around here that are offering the same trips.

I'm going on the Ottawa one and I'll try to get a spot for Boston. Anyone else going on one of these trips?

Guest ribz&ryder_connexion
I go to Vanier College, and right now there are flyers and posters everywhere advertising hockey trips to Ottawa and Boston to see the Habs play against the Senators and Bruins in November and January respectively. I'm sure there are other colleges around here that are offering the same trips.

I'm going on the Ottawa one and I'll try to get a spot for Boston. Anyone else going on one of these trips?

I go to Vanier and I'll be with you on the Ottawa trip. I also have to give in the money for Boston and New York! :D

Guest Blockoman

Ottawa's a longshot since the trip is happening in about a month, but as I said, I'll check up on the trips to Boston and Boston/New York. Vanier students will have priority, so they may only offer spots if we don't get enough.

One of my teachers is a big Bruins fan who doesn't like the Habs at all. Can't wait for us to beat them in Boston so I can rub it in his face. Of course, should we lose, I won't hear the end of it :lol:

Guest Blockoman

Okay, I checked with the students' association today, and yes, people outside of Vanier can attend the trips! The cost is $219 for Boston alone, or $409 for Boston and New York.

If anyone's interested, PM me and I'll give you further detail on how to pay.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Blockoman

Ottawa trip's coming up fast, this Saturday in fact. Besides ribz&ryder_connexion, is there anyone else from Vanier attending?

There are still spots open for Boston and Boston/New York for anyone who's interested.

Archived