The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

The Out of Town Thread

Larry-Horse

Guest Habsgirl3823

I'll be there!!! I'm so excited. Might go out afterwards... I'll probably just play it by ear. I'll be in section 110, 13 rows from the ice :)

Guest Renko

I'm gonna be there for sure and I am DEFINITELY going out after. I hear bars are open until 4am there? Can anyone confirm? I've been excited about this game all year.

Guest Habsgirl3823
I'm gonna be there for sure and I am DEFINITELY going out after. I hear bars are open until 4am there? Can anyone confirm? I've been excited about this game all year.

Yep, it's true... we can party all night in Buffalo :)

Guest Habsgirl3823

Too bad the Habs play in Toronto the next day... I wanted to find them out after the game :P

Oh well. I heard of a few places that the Sabres go. We'll see.

Guest Habsgirl3823

That's awesome!!! I'm totally looking forward to my first Habs game... actually, it's my first NHL game! At 21 years old, I've been missing out. lol.

Guest gsanta

WOW.. lots of people! Now i can't wait! We should get a group together at the Pearl Street Pub and Brewery before the game. From that I've heard, its the bar that you hangout in before the game. Well, at least the sabres fans do :) Do a google search on the net for directions. My wife and I plan to be there for dinner at around 5. And yes, bars are open til 4!

GO HABS GO!

Glenn

Habs Fan in Syracuse NY

Guest Komisarek#8
I would definitely love to be there for warmups... what time are they?

usually a 1/2 hour before the game I believe somewhere around there... I will be there at least and hour and a half before game time because I am not sure what time the doors open...

Guest Habsgirl3823

Yep. I'm definitely showing up early. it's about an hour and a half drive to Buffalo from here, and I want to be there by 5. I like to be early.

Anyone know where we could possibly get autographs?

Guest Habsgirl3823
WOW.. lots of people! Now i can't wait! We should get a group together at the Pearl Street Pub and Brewery before the game. From that I've heard, its the bar that you hangout in before the game. Well, at least the sabres fans do :) Do a google search on the net for directions. My wife and I plan to be there for dinner at around 5. And yes, bars are open til 4!

GO HABS GO!

Glenn

Habs Fan in Syracuse NY

Ahh, you're in Syracuse?! I go to school in Oswego :P

Guest jeff33
I'm going, and it's my birthday present from friends so I hope the Habs win hahah

Section 109 Row 12

Can't wait!!

wow really close to my seats, sec 108 row 20, make lots of noise ill look for you!! we should all make signs eh guys? haha

Guest Habsgirl3823
wow really close to my seats, sec 108 row 20, make lots of noise ill look for you!! we should all make signs eh guys? haha

Section 110 for me. Row 13. There seems to be quite a few of us that are going to be scattered around those sections.

Guest jeff33

perfect lets make it seem like a home game for our guys! ill be with my friend, we both look the same, shaved head, glasses, habs jersey. kinda vague but well be making a ruckus, wave if you see us!

Guest Habsgirl3823

Awesome! WIll do. I'll be wearing my Carey Price #31 t-shirt. Blonde hair... I'll be with my sister, who will most likely be wearing something Sabres. lol

Guest RBeck

I was at the Feb 29th Friday Game, against Buffalo in Buffalo...

the HSBC arena was a see of red.... it was overwhelming.. there were more Habs fans than Sabres..

then to top it all of 6-2 what a game.......

is anybody going to this saturday's game ??

Habs @ Leafs....

ill be there with the girlfriend.. Shes a leaf fan though :s lol...

Sec 316 Row 2....

^^ there Blues...

Guest Renko
Yep, it's true... we can party all night in Buffalo :)
I also heard there's really only one street with bars? That true too? If so its gotta be packed on a Friday night.
I was at the Feb 29th Friday Game, against Buffalo in Buffalo...the HSBC arena was a see of red.... it was overwhelming.. there were more Habs fans than Sabres.. then to top it all of 6-2 what a game.......is anybody going to this saturday's game ??Habs @ Leafs....ill be there with the girlfriend.. Shes a leaf fan though :s lol...Sec 316 Row 2....^^ there Blues...
Not sure I could do that...Have to hand it to you for your tolerance ;)

Guest Habsgirl3823
I also heard there's really only one street with bars? That true too? If so its gotta be packed on a Friday night.

Lol, Chippewa is the most popular street for bars. It really depends on the kind of places that you're looking to go. You'll find a lot of the younger college kids out on Chippewa... there's some places off the beaten path though. That's where the Sabres players go, from what I understand. They wouldn't go to Chippewa... they'd get mobbed every night.

Guest Renko
Lol, Chippewa is the most popular street for bars. It really depends on the kind of places that you're looking to go. You'll find a lot of the younger college kids out on Chippewa... there's some places off the beaten path though. That's where the Sabres players go, from what I understand. They wouldn't go to Chippewa... they'd get mobbed every night.

Who cares about the Sabres? Chippewa it is!

Guest cassandra
perfect lets make it seem like a home game for our guys! ill be with my friend, we both look the same, shaved head, glasses, habs jersey. kinda vague but well be making a ruckus, wave if you see us!

haha definitely, i'll be wearing a red jersey that is way too big for me and i have glasses too and wavy brown hair annd i'll be with a guy with a red old roy jersey annnnd probably a fool with a toronto cowgirl hat lol

Archived