The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

The Out of Town Thread

Larry-Horse

Guest dthayer

i'll be in buffalo & toronto.

looking forward to seeing fellow habs fans at both games :)

I am in section 320 in both arena's .... anyone near by?

Guest Komisarek#8

I am going to be in Buffalo, section 110 row 20 something and in Toronto I will be about 10 rows behind the Leafs bench with my red Komisarek jersey... GO HABS GO!!!

Guest Renko

My prediction for 03/28: 5-2, 2 powerplay goals by Kovalev. A complete shalacking and then a complete Tri-Colore paint job for the city of Buffalo. Let's try not to be classless like Toronto visitors to Montreal though. I remember last year having a fan from the Tdot throwing up in his seat at the Bell and then another urinating in the middle of the street on de La Gauchetier.

Guest Innis_Mor
My prediction for 03/28: 5-2, 2 powerplay goals by Kovalev. A complete shalacking and then a complete Tri-Colore paint job for the city of Buffalo. Let's try not to be classless like Toronto visitors to Montreal though. I remember last year having a fan from the Tdot throwing up in his seat at the Bell and then another urinating in the middle of the street on de La Gauchetier.
6 -2 predicted final (same as last game in Buffalo!!). 6 - 0 Habs after two periods, then Sabres get 2 (only! :D ) in the 3rd period! :lol:

Sabres have to play tonight against Senators (currently tied 1-1 in 2nd) and then same again on Thursday (in Ottawa, then fly back!). That SHOULD be good for the Habs who are resting all week. Lats should be back for Friday I would think, but Carbo may ease him back in and give him just the one game (Saturday against Leafs) this weekend.

Big question: who's in goal Friday: Price or Halak? I would think Carbo will give them a game each in the back-to-back.

Guest Innis_Mor
3-1 Bruins heading into the 3rd period.
You'd think they'd slide out of play-off competition!? Are they trying to become the first team to lose 12 straight to another club in one season, in the modern era? :lol:

Go Bruins -- go for 8th. Habs are going for 1st!! :D

Guest Habsgirl3823
does anyone know where to get autographs at either the Toronto or Buffalo games this weekend? Possibly pre-game at a hotel.....?

I was also wondering about this too, in Buffalo. I'd appreciate any help as well :)

Guest gsanta

hey habsgirl..

Yep.. im in syracuse but i grew up 60miles from montreal! Damm.. you guys have close seats. Im all the way up in the 300's :( Well.. Ill try to scream really loud! We should all do a meetup somewhere either before or after the game.

Guest Habsgirl3823

It would be really awesome to meet up somewhere after the game! I guess all who's interested... leave it here, and we can try to figure something out :)

Guest Komisarek#8

I can't meet up after as I am heading to Toronto immediately after because I'm going to the game the following night but we should all meet up in the parking lot across from the HSBC arena before the doors open. Go in as one big crowd, I think that would be pretty cool... I'll be there and anyone who wants to join feel free...

Guest Habsgirl3823

According to the HSBC Arena website:

Regular season Buffalo Sabres games-there is a soft open 2 hours prior to the puck drop. This gives you access to the 100 level concessions, but not to the seating areas. 1 hour before the puck drop there is a full open and guests are then allowed into the seating areas.

I should be arriving there around 5:30, so I don't know if I'll be able to do the parking lot thing, but I'll try!

I would say, gather in the parking lot around 5:15ish... what do you guys think?

Guest gsanta

wow.. that might be a little too early for us. We will probably still be at dinner. Well, If anyone wants to meetup afterwards, im game. Hopefully they will have won and I will be in a good mood :)

Guest Habsgirl3823

Yeah, I don't know Buffalo well enough to suggest much... but the Anchor Bar is a cool place, I guess. Mother's is good too.

Cozumel is okay, but doesn't seem like a place where we should all gather. lol. Plus, it's expensive.

Archived