The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

The Out of Town Thread

Larry-Horse

Guest 1stroundpick

Hey , I am in Alberta & if they wont give me time off to visit Montreal during the finals . I will be quitting my job =P

See you in the Real HockeyVille!

La Presse made a pretty cool feature on our trip to Buffalo and Toronto last week. Here's a link to the multimedia version. Nice stuff in the hard copy edition of the newspaper today as well.

http://multimedia.cyberpresse.ca/hockey_2008/index.html

Can you guess which Habs fan I am from those? :lol:

Guest Komi4MVP
La Presse made a pretty cool feature on our trip to Buffalo and Toronto last week. Here's a link to the multimedia version. Nice stuff in the hard copy edition of the newspaper today as well.

http://multimedia.cyberpresse.ca/hockey_2008/index.html

Can you guess which Habs fan I am from those? :lol:

Cool feature on that. (Lemme guess, you're in the Niagra shot?)

I wish I can get fellow New Yorkers to come up to Montreal during playoff time. I have no one to come with me.

Guest canucks_HABS

Anyone in Vancouver wanna meet up and cheer on the HABS????? We should have a HABS headquarter for every gameday during this playoffs run!!! Anyone down? Let me know.

Guest martin_b23

CANUCKS_HABS...i'm looking at getting a group together to go watch some of the games at bar and cheer on the team. Get back to me and we can organize something

Guest canucks_HABS

yes! Where are you guys thinking? my buddy and I were thinking that newly opened Schank place by Quensbrough. Apparently there are a lot of TVs and a gigantic screen there.or maybe osme place out in Maillard Ville in Coquitlam? Since there are more french there? Im not sure.

Guest martin_b23

i was actually thinking someplace downtown, maybe shark club or library square pub...i have a few other guys too the want to meet up. Do you have a way of getting downtown?

Guest olddude
Glad to see Ottawa down 2-0 in the series.

Go Pens Go

Actually, I'd like to see Ottawa win a couple and drag the series out, maybe wear the Pens down a bit. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imryanmac

ARE ANY HAB FANS COMING DOWN TO PHILLY?

I am attending all home games here in PHILLY. I would love to host some Habs fans @ our tailgate party. I will gladly buy you a beer or three! I can also help source tix for you guys/gals!

Please POST UP if you're coming down. Or if you're interested.

My sig has a link for pics. it's of my friends and I. We are a clean group of the Flyers & all NHL teams/fans.

Guest tacosaurus

I am attending all home games here in PHILLY. I would love to host some Habs fans @ our tailgate party. I will gladly buy you a beer or three! I can also help source tix for you guys/gals!

My sig has a link for pics. it's of my friends and I. We are a clean group of the Flyers & all NHL teams/fans.

Didn't realize this was the thread for seeing who might be travelling to Philly. I also have tickets available for this game if anyone is travelling and needs them. They are club suites so you have private cash bar and restrooms and nice padded seats and I'm just trying to get my face value money back for them.

Guest hatethoseleafs

Didn't realize this was the thread for seeing who might be travelling to Philly. I also have tickets available for this game if anyone is travelling and needs them. They are club suites so you have private cash bar and restrooms and nice padded seats and I'm just trying to get my face value money back for them.

Both awesome offers guys. I for one wish i could take you up on them. :(

Guest tacosaurus

Google says 7.5 hours. I was thinking more like 6-6.5 before I looked it up. I'm not sure if I'm wrong or if Google presumes too slow of a driver ;)

Well, I am! But I already bought tickets they r being fedexed here to Boston, then we're driving to philly on monday for da game!!

Imry glad to see we won't be the only HABS fans.. Maybe u could help us locate some habs gear? we're definitly stealing the little white towels from the hotel bathroom to show support at wacovia, just need two t-shirts and maybe even caps.. where can i get those? anywhere between boston, NY & philly im willing to go.

how much were the tickets? we got for section 210 at 90 a piece... just wanna see if i was ripped off by too much ;)

We'd gladly meet..

THANK YOU!

Guest tacosaurus

Depends on what row, but I don't think you got ripped by much. Tickets in that section look like they have face values ranging from 82 to 60.

The luxury box tickets I've got are face value 250.

Guest Renko
Google says 7.5 hours. I was thinking more like 6-6.5 before I looked it up. I'm not sure if I'm wrong or if Google presumes too slow of a driver ;)

Google assumes you drive the speed limit. It said Buffalo 7 hours...riiight. ;)

Guest imryanmac

it's 7 hours if you're driving an S4.

7.5 hours if you're driving an A4.

And 8 hours if you are sloow (no turbo).

the ticket talk can be left to PM or email.

Guest montreal_myk

To all going to philly, if you all read some of the stuff being said on their forums, they apparently will be looking for habs fans and want to start s*** with them. They;re looking to destroy cars and hurt the fans, cuz apparently we did the same here. once again, americans believing anything they hear.

HABS FANS : BE CAREFUL AND REPRESENT, WE'LL BE LOOKING FOR YOU ON T.V.

Guest tacosaurus

Why generalize Americans like that? If you think that is true that all or most Americans feel that way you are the one believing everything you hear.

Now please take your flannel and axe and get back to lumberjacking.

Guest King-Carey-31
Why generalize Americans like that? If you think that is true that all or most Americans feel that way you are the one believing everything you hear.

Now please take your flannel and axe and get back to lumberjacking.

hey taco, he was talking about fans from the flamer forum, not americans....can you read?....must be an ignorant american (not saying that they all are, cause alot are cool people)

it's 7 hours if you're driving an S4.

7.5 hours if you're driving an A4.

And 8 hours if you are sloow (no turbo).

the ticket talk can be left to PM or email.

well imry any ideas on where we can get some habs gear?

Archived