The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal @ Pittsburgh | Oct. 10 2007 | Final: 3-2 Habs

HabsFanInPitt27

Guest habFAN

so i heard Crosby has a groin injury is this true?

anyway if he plays or if he doesn't we have to play a solid game regardless, because the pens always play well against us. i was disapointed with how they played in both games this season even though we beat the Canes. we played bad for the first half of it and Huet was bailing us out all night. Toronto shouldn't of even won either. we fell asleep in the 3rd getting only 5 shots and Huet and Markov's turnovers were the difference

We have to play smart because the pens will be tough

GO HABS GO!

Guest HabsFanInPitt27
so i heard Crosby has a groin injury is this true?

anyway if he plays or if he doesn't we have to play a solid game regardless, because the pens always play well against us. i was disapointed with how they played in both games this season even though we beat the Canes. we played bad for the first half of it and Huet was bailing us out all night. Toronto shouldn't of even won either. we fell asleep in the 3rd getting only 5 shots and Huet and Markov's turnovers were the difference

We have to play smart because the pens will be tough

GO HABS GO!

Yes and he has a sore foot but plans on playing tommrow night.

Guest FREDDYBEACH HAB

Where is everyone? It's gameday. WOO HOO GO HABS GO

P.S. The french is getting better ... lol Either I remember alot more french then I thought or they have a lot of slang in their conversations.

Yes and he has a sore foot but plans on playing tommrow night.

Is this his way of explaining if he has a bad night? Or another excuse to cry in the dressing room or on the ice? :lol:

And if I remember correctly HFIP, you had an AWESOME record for game threads last year... Let's hope you bring us good luck this year too!

GO HABS GO!

Guest HabsFanInPitt27
Is this his way of explaining if he has a bad night? Or another excuse to cry in the dressing room or on the ice? :lol:

And if I remember correctly HFIP, you had an AWESOME record for game threads last year... Let's hope you bring us good luck this year too!

GO HABS GO!

Sure hope so too.

Guest sanman

I watched the entire Pens vs. Canes game Friday night and I can say the Pens looked terrible. I'll give Carolina credit they looked good, better then opening night against the HABS, but some of that could be because the Pens were just so bad.

Fleury was terrible and Sid was just a normal kid not "THE KID".

Hope they are again tomorrow night!!!!

Go HABS Go

Not against Pittsburgh. Besides, Huet has been doing great, let's ride him a little more.

I'd rather he have Price play his first game against the Panthers on the 16th.

Huet let in 2 bad goals against toronto, hes not playing that great, i think Price should start tommorow also.

Guest bigsby
Where is everyone? It's gameday. WOO HOO GO HABS GO

P.S. The french is getting better ... lol Either I remember alot more french then I thought or they have a lot of slang in their conversations.

tomorrow's game day...

woooohoooooo i can't wait - especially if the pens haven't found their step yet. it's always a good game against them. too bad lapierre won't be in the lineup...

has anyone heard if there are any lineup changes?

i just hope we can win this before OT!

Guest FREDDYBEACH HAB
tomorrow's game day...

woooohoooooo i can't wait - especially if the pens haven't found their step yet. it's always a good game against them. too bad lapierre won't be in the lineup...

has anyone heard if there are any lineup changes?

i just hope we can win this before OT!

ROFLMAO OPPS my bad. Can you tell I'm excited for the game?

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=220225&hubname=

finally get to see Chippy and Price

Too soon for Price. However, I am one of the naysayers that thought Halak should have been the back-up...

Hope I eat my words with a rusty fork!

I am also excited for Chips to be playing... That and I can finally sit down and watch a whole Habs game cause i'm not working!

WoOOOooo!

Guest Guvnar
Too soon for Price. However, I am one of the naysayers that thought Halak should have been the back-up...

Hope I eat my words with a rusty fork!

I am also excited for Chips to be playing... That and I can finally sit down and watch a whole Habs game cause i'm not working!

WoOOOooo!

i think they want to see what he can do and if he fails misserably he might be back in the A but they still need to find out what he is like in an actual game

Line up for tomorrow:

Up front:

Chris Higgins-Saku Koivu-Michael Ryder

Alex Kovalev-Tomas Plekanec-Andrei Kostitsyn

Guillaume Latendresse-Bryan Smolinski-Tom Kostopoulos

Steve Bégin-Kyle Chipchura-Mathieu Dandenault

On defence (subject to change):

Andrei Markov-Mike Komisarek

Josh Gorges-Roman Hamrlik

Francis Bouillon-Mark Streit

In nets:

Carey Price

Guest KovalevMTL

Well, looks like the 3rd line has no Chemistry, or will take awhile to create some. 2nd line looks better this time around. Price in nets ? Eeek. Good Luck to him, hope he does well out there.

GO HABS GO! here's to lookin at 2-0-1 .

Guest 77Bourque77
Line up for tomorrow:

Up front:

Chris Higgins-Saku Koivu-Michael Ryder

Alex Kovalev-Tomas Plekanec-Andrei Kostitsyn

Guillaume Latendresse-Bryan Smolinski-Tom Kostopoulos

Steve Bégin-Kyle Chipchura-Mathieu Dandenault

On defence (subject to change):

Andrei Markov-Mike Komisarek

Josh Gorges-Roman Hamrlik

Francis Bouillon-Mark Streit

In nets:

Carey Price

ugh..... Streit has played awsome, why is 3 pairing for D...sad

Guest HabsFanStuckInToronto!

I'm loving this lineup for a number of reasons.

Finally Plekanec gets some offensive linemates and they should be dangerous all night.

Streit on the third pairing gives the whole defense a "solid" from me. Having Bouillion with Gorges could be a distaster but add the steady Streit with Bouillion and your set.

The third line should be defensive while adding some solid checking. Latendresse must show he can fit in that line or else!

The fourth line is pure energy and looking at last game, can help offensively.

Archived