The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Atlanta @ Montreal | Oct. 30 2007 | Final: 3-2 Atlanta (S/O)

briere48_mtl

Guest vegasrick

See.....Atlanta is a much improved team over the last couple of games. They're looking more like they did last season. We'd better tighten up in our defensive zone. Offensively, we're starting to work and the goals should follow.....

Guest NWT_Habs_Fan
K

this is what im talking about

higgins gets roguhed up but its ok

we hit Kovalchuk and the arm flies up

??

yeah pretty lame, "just remember guys, keep your back to opposing players!"

Guest crazyhorse_9000
K

this is what im talking about

higgins gets roguhed up but its ok

we hit Kovalchuk and the arm flies up

??

I notice these calls consistently in several games around the league constantly. They have a problem with the reffing because they ask them to call everything but they dont because then we complain theres too many penalties. Ive esspecially noticed that in the last half of the third they dont call interference at all ever especially off the faceoff and this year in particular they have not been consistant with goaltender interference... The problem is that the calls are not consistant, infact they are almost entirely random.

Guest crazyhorse_9000
I notice these calls consistently in several games around the league constantly. They have a problem with the reffing because they ask them to call everything but they dont because then we complain theres too many penalties. Ive esspecially noticed that in the last half of the third they dont call interference at all ever especially off the faceoff and this year in particular they have not been consistant with goaltender interference... The problem is that the calls are not consistant, infact they are almost entirely random.

Please ignore my constant overuse of the word consistant ;)

Archived