Series so far:

2 - 0 Montreal

Starting Goalies

Carey Price - 4 - 1 - 1 | 2.44 | 0.919% |

careyprice.jpg

Tim Thomas - 7 - 4 - 2 | 1.68 | 0.950% |

timthomas-300.JPG

~ORIGINAL 6~

After a brutal effort last night, hopefully we can find our legs and beat the original 6 rival. I wouldnt mind seeing the first line be Ryder - Koivu - Kovalev, while the second line would be Higgy - Plek - Kost...worth a shot. This is my first game thread so hopefully it brings the magic. Lets go boys!!!

It's good that the Canadiens are right back on the ice after that lackluster performance last night. Makes the Buffalo game easier to forget. C'mon Montreal...Lets Go......GO HABS GO

Guest - Tonio -

Id like to point out that I thought the game was in Boston but is actually in Montreal...so just disregard that...If i mod can touch that up that be great.

Guest HABSrulzzz

Hopefully we come out with a much better performance then last night.... these points are valuable and come on we always beat the Bruins its tradition GO HABS GO!!

Guest KOIVU#11

Leave the Kovalev line together, they've been our go to guys, Price should be entertaining tonight, hopefully they can pull this off, but if they don't believe it or not tommrow's another day, it's possible to recover.

Guest Flying Lion

I ate a fair amount of my words last night. My stomach is upset this morning.

I would very much like to forget about last night's game. Nothing better to wash the foul taste of a bitter loss than by running over a hated rival.

GO HABS GO!

Guest vegasrick

Well, well.....games on back-to-back nights. For some reason, even though all the other teams we play who just came off of a game the night before skate really well, I expect the Habs to skate really poorly and be very tired. I would not be surprised to see the Bruins run all over us, and to see our guys make Tim Thomas look like the Vezina winner.....like we do with lots of other goalies. I get the feeling we'll be in the penalty box a lot, too.

Doesn't look good.

Guest old-time Habs fan
I am bold to say:

GO HABS GO

GO HABS GO

Be bold, if lo, you're sold,

on taking game with Bruins tonight;

then logo IS a GO, if we can stand up

to the fight!

So, GO, my Habbies, for the goals,

we need, so desperately;

regain momentum, so unfolds,

our turn to be, home-free!

Ryder, ride again, in spades,

and break this awful slump;

scorch a hat-trick 'neath the blades,

and give your name a bump!

Guest 77Bourque77
Well, well.....games on back-to-back nights. For some reason, even though all the other teams we play who just came off of a game the night before skate really well, I expect the Habs to skate really poorly and be very tired. I would not be surprised to see the Bruins run all over us, and to see our guys make Tim Thomas look like the Vezina winner.....like we do with lots of other goalies. I get the feeling we'll be in the penalty box a lot, too.

Doesn't look good.

even though i didnt watch the game last night(at work,3-1 when i have to work) but i heard they played like garbage. I agree with you 100% I hate to admit it but i just have that feeling we will not come out strong, and then be forced into takin stupid penalties cuz we are to slow.

Guest Flying Lion
Be bold, if lo, you're sold,

on taking game with Bruins tonight;

then logo IS a GO, if we can stand up

to the fight!

So, GO, my Habbies, for the goals,

we need, so desperately;

regain momentum, so unfolds,

our turn to be, home-free!

Ryder, ride again, in spades,

and break this awful slump;

scorch a hat-trick 'neath the blades,

and give your name a bump!

Well said!

Well on a high note i dont think we could play any worse then we played last night.

Lets hope we can SCORE some goals, as how many have we scored now, 6 total goals in 4 games :(

Guest d80jcrant
It's good that the Canadiens are right back on the ice after that lackluster performance last night. Makes the Buffalo game easier to forget. C'mon Montreal...Lets Go......GO HABS GO

Yup, I agreee, Now lets hope for a win

Guest SEBS FOX

I almost stayed home last night to watch the game. Being the Keeper on my soccer team, I would have been in the bad books of many of my teammates. I am so glad I missed that game. But that was then and this is now. I'm watching the game tonight and I want to see one thing ... A WIN!

Actually, I want to see one other thing ... another goal from Ryder. I feel so bad for the guy but I understand everyone's frustration with him.

Archived