The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal @ Toronto | Nov. 27 2007 | Final: 4-3 Habs (S/O)

HabsFanInPitt27

Guest habs_fan1160

Ohh good, you made the game thread - maybe it'll bring us some good luck.

The Leafs are having a lot of trouble winning right now and a lot of trouble behind the scence. This is definately a weakened Leafs team and we NEED to capitalize on it and bring the two points home.

GO HABS GO.

Guest HabsFanInPitt27

Team Leaders

Habs

Points Alexei Kovalev 19

Goals Alexei Kovalev 10

Assists Saku Koivu 14

PIM Tom Kostopoulos 49

Plus/Minus Roman Hamrlik 7

PP Goals Alexei Kovalev 6

SH Goals Tom Kostopoulos 2

Leafs

Points Mats Sundin 29

Goals Mats Sundin 11

Assists Mats Sundin 18

PIM Mark Bell 35

Plus/Minus Mats Sundin 6

PP Goals Nik Antropov 3

SH Goals Matt Stajan 1

Pictures

capt.fc6482de4ad54a41b28c28354c91cc20.sabres_canadiens_hockey_mtlb111.jpg

capt.33abadc2781847beac8bab16bcaf09ce.sabres_canadiens_mtlb109.jpg

capt.769cc7fd741043b8ae3425991c88eba5.sabres_canadiens_hockey_mtlb106.jpg

capt.e807de769c67466aacefe524a4cacb04.maple_leafs_coyotes_hockey__pnj106.jpg

capt.2d48ab312a7e4cee91393ceac683caf7.maple_leafs_coyotes_hockey__pnj103.jpg

capt.6a588d0aed7946baa9981c8df6f9511e.maple_leafs_coyotes_hockey__pnj101.jpg

cooltext65580535.gif

Guest TORHABSFAN
VERY important game, must play for more then 10 minutes!! GO HABS GOGO HABS GOGO HABS GOGO HABS GO
Agreed but hopefuly they need to play just 60 not 61,62,63,64,65 or worse 65 than shoot out!!Stay out of the Box, Forecheck, Skate, Get agressive on the PK, Move the Puck, Help your teammates.. and Beat the Leafs!I will be at the game with the exact same seat I sat in for the game 2 weeks ago.. Hopefuly its a lucky seat and I get to see back to back wins..I want this win Bad!!!!! Huet vs. Tokskla= Advantage Leafs, Price vs. Raycroft= Advantage Habs...Now lets see if Price vs. Toskala= Advantage Habs too!GO HABS GO!!!!GO HABS GO!!!!...Btw if you look at the Leafs board almost all of their fans are cheering for the Habs.. They Want us to win Big so JFJ will get fired.. They think if the Leafs win he will keep his job longer..So when I think about it If thats true its almost a win win... OFcorse I want the habs to win.. But Even if the Leafs when I still have a way to mock thier fans while leaving the ACC.
I will be at this game, hope the walk out of the arena is a good one!
Lol me too!!! Maybe I will see you there I am in sec 321 row 12 seat 11.

Guest HabsFanInPitt27
Ohh good, you made the game thread - maybe it'll bring us some good luck.

The Leafs are having a lot of trouble winning right now and a lot of trouble behind the scence. This is definately a weakened Leafs team and we NEED to capitalize on it and bring the two points home.

GO HABS GO.

I didn't even know I was doing this game till this morning when I looked at the thread schedule.

Guest TORHABSFAN
What are the lines for the Leafs match up??

Our lines according to TSn are..

Higgins, Koivu, Latandresse

Kostitsyn, Pleks, Kovy

Ryder, Chips, Dandineult

Begin, Smolinski, Kostpo

Markov, Komi

Hammer, Briesbios

Boullion, Striet

Price

Guest concreteveins
Our lines according to TSn are..

Higgins, Koivu, Latandresse

Kostitsyn, Pleks, Kovy

Ryder, Chips, Dandineult

Begin, Smolinski, Kostpo

Markov, Komi

Hammer, Briesbios

Boullion, Striet

Price

I hope putting Lats there doesn't cost em

Guest d80jcrant
A tough one, but very winnable.....
Habs have to win...We need to break these slumps at two rather than 5 games like in previous years
Our lines according to TSn are..Higgins, Koivu, LatandresseKostitsyn, Pleks, KovyRyder, Chips, DandineultBegin, Smolinski, KostpoMarkov, KomiHammer, BriesbiosBoullion, StrietPrice
Ryder is playing the left side??

Guest TORHABSFAN
Can't be worse than Ryder there right now and may be a lot better.. I like the move, I would have chose the exact same lines atleast for a little while..I amy be wrong but thats what I would have done.
WE MUST WINIf we do, apparantly the leafs will fire Paul Maurice plus their GM....That'd get back at them for making us miss the playoffs :angry:PLAY FOR 60 MINUTES
How do you figure we would be doing them a HUGE favour.. Sadly If we really want to mess them up than lose! Believe me as much as they don't want to lose to us they are more affraid of keeping JFJ a little longer!!! Look at there board they are actualy cheering the Habs on!That said I still want us to win!

Guest 77Bourque77
WE MUST WIN

If we do, apparantly the leafs will fire Paul Maurice plus their GM....

That'd get back at them for making us miss the playoffs :angry:

PLAY FOR 60 MINUTES

maybe if that happens when can hire Maurice ;)

Guest concreteveins

If the leafs lose this game they will make huge changes probably. I would love to see the leafs get blown out but it will probably be close. The boys better come out and play hard. They have got a chance to really embarace the leafs and I hope they take it.

Guest Oatmeal777

I'm of the opinion that one player doesn't make you win or lose, at least not convincingly. If one player has an off game a good team will usually compensate. But if one bad player can bring the whole works crashing down then we've REALLY got problems.

Guest lfrommtl

COME ON THE HABS.

BEAT THE LEAFS.

they need to win this for a variety of reasons.

1) we'll kick the leafs while there down

2) we might plunge the leafs into a downward spiral.

3)bounce back.

4) WHO THE HECK LIKES LOSING TO THAT!!!????

GO HABS GO

Guest habs_fan1160

I always find it hard to get excited for the Habs/Leafs games becuase more times than not it ends up rather disappointing. Hopefully tomorrow night will be different. GO Habs.

Guest HabsFanStuckInToronto!

Oh man would I love to see the Leafs get a beating in this game. Montreal has not had a multi goal win over the Leafs in a LONG time and tomorrow should be the night for it!

Both teams are going to be desperate for win (the Leafs a little more than us) but this will probably means spotty defense from the Leafs. Or we are going to see the Leafs play their boring game and hopefully Montreal can use their speed to beat it.

I don't want to even think about what I will do if we lose to this team. It will be devestating and I am praying we can play hard, score and win!

BTW, get those low shots for rebounds. That's how to beat Toskala.

Archived