Gionta 17pts

Zubrus 15pts

Brodeur 21GP 10-10-1 2.42GAA .906sv%

CH: 4th 13-8-3 29pts

Kovalev 21pts

Koivu 20pts

Markov 19pts

Price 9GP 6-2-1 2.71GAA .916sv%

Well its our first dance in Newark after falling on our face many a time in East Rutherford,looking for new beginnings at the prudential center and also to build on our 2pts from tuesday in what is an extremely tight eastern conference.

1111db0.jpg

Devils new barn, we have yet to loose there :D

Guest mtl1010
Price gets the start which makes this very interesting indeed.I can just see both him and Brodeur firing the long bombs on each other. :D

:rolleyes: goaltenders these days, they think they can win it all by themselves :P

Guest hatethoseleafs
:rolleyes: goaltenders these days, they think they can win it all by themselves :P
Especially these two. :lol:
if carey can pot a couple we wont complain haha
Maybe he'll be the shots leader.. ;)

Guest mtl1010
if carey can pot a couple we wont complain haha

if he can pot a couple, either he has one of the best shots ever and he should be a forward instead of a goalie or broduer is really off his game :lol:

if he can pot a couple, either he has one of the best shots ever and he should be a forward instead of a goalie or broduer is really off his game :lol:

carey could beat brodeur, carey can fire the disk lol

Guest Flying Lion

Only a sleep and a workday until Gametime!

Lots of potential in this game, too, I think. How will the Habs hold up against a currently-steamrolling team? It's great to see Price between the pipes (is this confirmed?); a well deserved start after getting us a desperately wanted win on Tuesday night.

A couple of things are certain, if not agreed for the most part:

Nothing short of 60 all-out 100% minutes will get the job done.

Strong start and continuous pressure, no sitting back.

Stay out of the sin bin.

GO HABS GO!

Giv'er!

Guest Habs_Mania

I hate playing the Devils. Brodeur ALWAYS brings his A+infinity game against us. This will be a real test for Price as he'll duel against the best goalie he's ever played against. I predict a 3-1 win for us with one of those goals an empty netter.

Guest mtl1010
Montreal will win 3-0. Carey Price will be the first star for the goose egg and for scoring two empty net goals! :lol:

or how about 2 empty net goals and 1 powerplay goal on broduer :lol:

Guest d80jcrant
Price gets the start which makes this very interesting indeed.I can just see both him and Brodeur firing the long bombs on each other. :D

LOL, So true, Just shooting it at each otherall night

Guest HabsFanStuckInToronto!

I wish Price so much good words for this game. I don't want to say luck because I know he has the talent to due with a great goalie in Martin Brodeur.

It is important to take our shots, at every angle in order to beat Brodeur and capitilize on the few PPs we will likely get.

Devils are on a roll and now play more offensivley meaning a great game should be witnessed tomorrow when the Habs visit the Prudential Centre, A BEAUTIFUL ARENA by the way.

Time to show the Devil a bit of Habven!!!!

Guest vegasrick

Hate to say it, but I think the Habs are in for another letdown in this one.

Devils are skating well, and the Canadiens are not. In fact, Montreal is getting worse game by game. Even the last one we won was a terrible game. What happened to the Habs that scored five first-period goals against Carolina? Looks like they've been replaced by the Habs who always let the tying goal in in the last 20 seconds.

Add to that the fact that we NEVER play well against New Jersey, and Brodeur has our number.....my prediction is that NJ controls play from the beginning and either shuts us out, or wins handily by 3-1 or 4-1.

Guest Proudones
Hate to say it, but I think the Habs are in for another letdown in this one.

Devils are skating well, and the Canadiens are not. In fact, Montreal is getting worse game by game. Even the last one we won was a terrible game. What happened to the Habs that scored five first-period goals against Carolina? Looks like they've been replaced by the Habs who always let the tying goal in in the last 20 seconds.

Add to that the fact that we NEVER play well against New Jersey, and Brodeur has our number.....my prediction is that NJ controls play from the beginning and either shuts us out, or wins handily by 3-1 or 4-1.

Nice, positive way to start a game thread.

Were you sleepless all night or did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

GO HABS GO!

Archived