The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Get To Know Your Canadiens - 2007-08

franck5890

Guest RadioGaGa

Makeover:

I gotta say Carey Price looked great in cowboy boots a western shirt and a black cowboy have after the Calder Cup Final last year....I say, if he keeps winning he can dress however he wants.

Guest Greek Hab

Chipchura answered the question so quickly...>CareyPrice> I bet Carey was like "What the hell Freddy?" :huh::lol:

And Kostopoulos gets the zinger and blows down 4 guys...Kovy, Markov, Kosty, Grabs. BRAP BRAP!!! And of course...VICTORY SMELL!

Guest overlords
Chipchura answered the question so quickly...>CareyPrice> I bet Carey was like "What the hell Freddy?" :huh::lol:

And Kostopoulos gets the zinger and blows down 4 guys...Kovy, Markov, Kosty, Grabs. BRAP BRAP!!! And of course...VICTORY SMELL!

I was half expecting kosto to answer " The blood of my enemies!", but victory isn't too far off ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ComeBackStanley
I started to laugh. I mean, come on, seriously. Who would pick that as a theme song? Besides him.

haha i laughed to...for the mere fact that this song is a sorta inside joke between me and my sister. i left the window on her computer for her to laugh with me

the best one was Low Ryder lol... low because he's sad he doesn't have 30 goals yet? :blink:

Guest Eye_Heart_Gorges26
the best one was Low Ryder lol... low because he's sad he doesn't have 30 goals yet? :blink:

okay who picked that one? i still can't quite put a name to a face for most of the Habs.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Onzeee

On Feb. 29, 2008, your amazin' Montreal Canadiens are in first place in the Northeast Division.

If they beat New Jersey at the Bell Centre on March 1, 2008 – and if Ottawa beats Pittsburgh – the unbelievable, unreal Canadiens will be in first place in the Eastern Conference.

It's all a dream.

Bobby Ewing is going to step out of the shower any minute.

But for now, let's enjoy it.

Mike Boone-

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking

I like these videos. :)

Basically one of the only things I watch on HabsTV :P

Favorite: What's your favorite type of cheese?

Archived