The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Nashville @ Montreal | Dec. 1 2007 | Final: 5-4 Nashville (S/O)

jl-1

Guest Goodtown
What the hell is Carbo thinking. Is he trying to make Koivu hate him? Were gonna get smoked on faceoffs tonight. This is the stupidest thing I have seen with the lines in the past two years. I will be absolutley shocked if this works.

Koivu has not been good on the face off!

cool...thats ur opinion...but dont forget Huet had to stand on his head all period long and the we got kinda lucky on both goals...just my 2 cents.

13 shots on Huet, 4 of them on breakaways, hardly the "lines" fault. ;)

Well you can't develop chemistry straight off-the-hop, and for Higgins to fit in so well so quickly with Plekanec and Kovalev is a pleasant surprise.

Plekanec and Higgins had great chemistry at the end of last year remember, with Kostitsyn?

Guest dhenry1234
Les Boys seem to be playing better defensively in the Second... Carbo and the boys must have made some adjustments.

hopefully they don't sit on this 2 goal lead for the rest of the game though.

Guest Handlanger

Woah... I just came back - Koivu centering the 3rd line?!? I would not be surprised if he asks for a trade pretty soon.....

But Carbo's new first line seems to work very well...

Guest King-Carey-31

Koivu isnt a first line center, not even close....lets make a trade for Savard, he has 96 points last year and he was tied for 8th in the league...thanks Don Cherry :)

Guest Handlanger
Koivu isnt a first line center, not even close....lets make a trade for Savard, he has 96 points last year and he was tied for 8th in the league...thanks Don Cherry :)

NO, please no Savard. I want Lecavalier!!! :-) Koivu might not be "the" 1st line center, but he certainly is not a checking line center...

Guest Greywolf

Koivu is not playing as well as we would like but let's not get carried away ..... :rolleyes:

Guest dhenry1234
NO, please no Savard. I want Lecavalier!!! :-) Koivu might not be "the" 1st line center, but he certainly is not a checking line center...

Yeah I want lecavalier too :D

hrey guys i just got in, caught a minute of the game before i left work, what are the lines tonight?

Higgins - Plekanec - Kovalev

Kostitsyn - Grabovski - Ryder

Streit - Koivu - Smolinski

Latendresse - Chipchura - Dandenault

Archived