The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Nashville @ Montreal | Dec. 1 2007 | Final: 5-4 Nashville (S/O)

jl-1

Guest Hoyle00cdn
I don't even no what to say. Tonight looked so promising with 4 even strength goals and than turned into the seasons biggest disaster.

I place a lot of the blame on Carbonneau, those lines were terrible in their own end. Disgusting loss. Shameful doesn't even describe tonight.

The the line combinations that play great in our own end, suck in the other teams end.

The Lines where HORRIBLE, the defence was utterly useless, and im sorry, Huet played a GREAT 50 mins, that first goal compeltly destroyed all his confidence, those 3 goals he let in after that where horrible, all of them, and he knew it. Smoliski was HORRIBLE tonight, he needs to be benched... that trip, was completly duh, in the offensive zone to boot

Wow

Guest Habby67

Honestly, what the hell can be as bad as this. 2 terrible weekends in a row and a win against the leafs when we were badly outshot and didnt deserve to win....I am sick of this..........

Guest stevesaku

it all starts with the veteran smolinski getting a stupid penalty, then we fail to clear the puck while killing the penalty, even though we can ice for free. then huet cant save a penalty shot for his life....ughhh this team wow!!

what happened??? it was 4-1!!!

Guest habsfan#08

Pathetic... Pathetic...Everyone join me in this "never been truer" chant!!!

God that has to have been the absolute worst period of hockey I've ever seen. It's funny because I called the loss after the second goal.

The blame must lie on the coaching! Carbo will never go for the big win, he makes them sit back and hope for the win!

Agreed. Time to stop blaming individual players and blame management and coaching.

wow.

wow.

Is it possible to pull Heut in a shootout and put in another shooter?

Because we would have more of a chance of winning.

MOVE HUET, MOVE ON A SHOOTOUT

and don't switch the lines carbaneau...plecanec-kostitsyn-plecanec are GOOD together. Why break that up.

wow.

Guest keithman
Huet is officially not our starting goalie anymore. He's now the back-up. If Radulov didn't lose the puck, they would have been 3 for 3 in the shootout.

Huet played a sick 40 minutes, as always....then he loses focus. the shootout was HORRIBLE on Huet's behalf.

However, the habs shouldn't let a team get back in this. pathetic. Price should start Monday. I know he lost 4-0 yesterday, but two 5 on 3's and the habs scoring 0 goals won't win.

Tonight, habs should've had this in th ebag.

That third goal on huet was BRUTAL......absolutely BRUTAL.

and, i must say,

LMAO @ this team.

Guest patrickroycareyprice
Huet is officially not our starting goalie anymore. He's now the back-up. If Radulov didn't lose the puck, they would have been 3 for 3 in the shootout.

I know.....thats pathetic :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

lets trade Huet for kolzig or ship him out.

Guest lisa_11

WOW. It cannot get any more pathetic than that.

We had a 3-goal lead which we gave up..

I'm not blaming the loss on Huet, but what the hell?

He just fell apart in the last 10 minutes or so.

Few goals which should have easily been stopped, as well as the 2nd Nashville goal in shootout.

The team was just as bad.

EMBARASSING loss.

man, I don't even know what to say.

Archived