The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Nashville @ Montreal | Dec. 1 2007 | Final: 5-4 Nashville (S/O)

jl-1

Guest mikehabsfan

And yet everyone was so snarky and so critical of the lines before the game started. Really, it's amazing how rude some posters on here can be toward our players and our management.

Peace,

Mike

Guest Greywolf
And yet everyone was so snarky and so critical of the lines before the game started. Really, it's amazing how rude some posters on here can be toward our players and our management.

Peace,

Mike

They do get frustrated a little quickly but I guess its understandable,, I know it has caused me to check out early in games when we are loosing

Peace,

Mike

Sad isn't it? :lol:

Guest Habby67

Last nite was a demoralizing loss. Clearly there are only 3 defensemen that belong on this team. At this point I would replace 3 with kids from the farm. Any guess which 3 we should keep?

Guest King-Carey-31

okay JL, i never personally attacked Smolinski it was a term me and my friends call him all the time. sorry for the misunderstanding on my behalf

back on topic, the Habs are playing well and we just need to convert a few more chances on the net and we can be a top tier team

Guest Habs_Mania
I definately don't like that there have been 4 breakaways for nashville tonight.

me neither. they should have learned after last night. the strange thing is that during game play huet is really good at stopping breakaways but he's not that good in the shootout. but price is great in the shootout and doesn't handle breakaways during gameplay all that well.

Guest jennifer_rocket

Two goals at even strength?

Is Higgins now on the line with Kovalev and Plekanec? If so, who's playing with Koivu?

Grabovski?

Latendresse?

Kostitsyn?

Ryder?

Two goals at even strength?

Is Higgins now on the line with Kovalev and Plekanec? If so, who's playing with Koivu?

Grabovski?

Latendresse?

Kostitsyn?

Ryder?

Higgins - Plekanec - Kovalev

Kostitsyn - Grabovski - Ryder

Streit - Koivu - Smolinski

Latendresse - Chipchura - Dandenault

Guest Hoyle00cdn
I definately don't like that there have been 4 breakaways for nashville tonight.

Maybe they aren't playing a 1-2-2 system tonight. I don't know, I can only listen to the game on the radio.

Guest Greek Hab

All offence tonight! Great for the Home Crowd to see.

But notice that we've given up 3 breakaways(1 on the PP)...due to the offence, which is to be expected. We know the problem now, so keep a watchful eye out for it guys, BUT KEEP ATTACKING!

Archived