The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Nashville @ Montreal | Dec. 1 2007 | Final: 5-4 Nashville (S/O)

jl-1

Guest Greywolf

You got to love it. RDS says that Montreal is lucky to be leading 2-0. Sure they are but then the Devils were lucky to be leading 1-0 after one last night... funny how it doesn't go both ways eh. Man it must be hard to be a player in Montreal.. damned if you do and damned if you don't....

You got to love it. RDS says that Montreal is lucky to be leading 2-0. Sure they are but then the Devils were lucky to be leading 1-0 after one last night... funny how it doesn't go both ways eh. Man it must be hard to be a player in Montreal.. damned if you do and damned if you don't....

one shot of Nashvilles was going in but deflected out, and they did hit the post earlier in the period :blink:

positives: Grabovski is playing like a man on a mission, beautiful wrap around attempt, battling for the puck and just hustling his butt off. Huet is solid and everyone seems to be hustling out there tonight.

Ok, I'm happy we have 2 goals.

Now, what on earth is going on in the backfield?

Lastly, I love Ryder, but holy crapo, he has lost his scoring touch and I am losing patience with it.

Huet.........You Da Man :)

Guest habfreak

haha...Carbo looks like a genius now but the truth is those lines look like he picked random names out of a hat! anyone happy with the 2-0 line is probably not watching the game. None of the lines have any chemistry except plek and kovy's. and I don't even know why Markov and Komisarek had to be seperated on Defence and they both seem lost and making uncharactaristic mistakes. I dont think Komi even had one hit in that period.

Guest Greek Hab
Does he? I always thought he wasn't strong on his skates.

Yea, when Ryder skates, his legs are to far part from each other. He's like a train...not bashing, just pointing out. :P

Guest jennifer_rocket
Higgins - Plekanec - Kovalev

Kostitsyn - Grabovski - Ryder

Streit - Koivu - Smolinski

Latendresse - Chipchura - Dandenault

That is weird.

Whatever works, huh?

haha...Carbo looks like a genius now but the truth is those lines look like he picked random names out of a hat! anyone happy with the 2-0 line is probably not watching the game. None of the lines have any chemistry except plek and kovy's. and I don't even know why Markov and Komisarek had to be seperated on Defence and they both seem lost and making uncharactaristic mistakes. I dont think Komi even had one hit in that period.

not true Komi did punch someone in the face! RDS even showed it :lol:

as for the lines the top line I can understand and I can understand putting Ryder on the 2nd line. I am positive at the end of the period Koivu was centering the 2nd line and Grabovsky the 3rd which makes alot more sense,

Guest Hoyle00cdn
haha...Carbo looks like a genius now but the truth is those lines look like he picked random names out of a hat! anyone happy with the 2-0 line is probably not watching the game.

It looks like Carbonneau took the only three guys on the team who have been consistently scoring and put them all on the same line.

Guest Greywolf
Does he? I always thought he wasn't strong on his skates.

When he first broke into the NHL.. that was true... but in the last few years he worked on his skating.... watch him... he can move..... I like that line actually.. hope the get some time go gel...

Archived