The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal @ Boston Game Fred | Dec 6, Toofousand An' Sefven

JHaul

310.jpgVS1683.jpg

YO! Dats rite I is back wit anova game fred wif our 'abs who be playin dees boys from beenstown, da booins. RESPEK!

Dis be Montreal's first trip to da Garden since Richard Zednik scored 2 goals in game 7 of da toofousand and fore playoffs to knock Boston out, 'ow will Boston respond?

Time: 7 pm EST

Place: TD Banknorf Garden, Beenstown

fleet_center.jpg

Dis be da key mash-up:

Da Brooins gots a guy who lyk to be called Patrice Bergeron. Us have a bloke who go by da name Patrice Brisebois. Wot is dis?! :blink:

Dats right, it be a well important fing. Dis be da match to find out who PB 'as da most jam. LOL! Wickit!

peanut_butter_jelly_3.jpg

If you is axe yo muva she is tell you 'hoo she fancy... RESPEK!

brisebois1copy.jpg

Dis game can be wotch on:

rds_logo.gifNesnLogo__3__ezr.jpg

Can be 'erd on:

s31204.gifckac_am_montreal.jpg

Dees be da mens dat be play dis game:

Practice Lines for da Habs:

Forwards

Higgins - Koivu - Smolinski

Kostitsyn - Plekanec - Kovalev

Begin/Lapierre - Kostopoulos - Ryder

Latendresse - Chipchura - Dandenault

Defence

Markov - Komisarek

Hamrlik - O�Byrne

Bouillon - Brisebois

Gorges - Streit

and here be where to find da bois from boston:

http://bruins.nhl.com/team/app?service=pag...amp;type=roster

Now 'ere be wot you come for, 'ere be da piktures:

_1669634_rucinsky300.jpg

Dis man be wait to mash it up like it be 2001! Look, 'im 'as got fire in 'im eyes.

lindsay_bill0926.jpg

YO! Bust 'im face boi! RESPEK!

fernandez.jpg

Dis man be so scared dat 'im broke 'is back from finkin about us beat 'im.

MayerHabs.jpg

Dis man be cheer for us so we isn't lose. Wickit! Johns Mayors!

standings.jpg

Dis be da standings. Look dey ain't even in da playoff. HAHA! :lol: You is joke Booins!

You I is done but I gots to say dat I fink dis win be in da bag.

habswin1copy.jpg

Dey 'aven't got a chance cause we is got the best PB in da game. Dey PB 'as just got doo doo on 'im fayce! GO HABS GO!

Bergeron1copy.jpg

Guest KOIVU#11

The game thread is kind of random and painful to read, especially eight o'clock in the morning but anyways.

It's good to see Lapierre back in Montreal, I always enjoyed him. It's nice to have someone who can start havoic, and frusterate other teams. He's the perfect guy for that. As far as montreal winnign this game because Grabs got sent down, I don't think that'll be a sufficent shake up to get the habs out of their slump. I'm still thinking we got about 3 or 4 more losses after this one before we come out of it.

Guest Cenner Hice

Yo, J Haul!

Dis is da most boombastic game-day fred I 'as seen in, like, forevva, bro. Massive.

Nuff respek.

;)

:lol:

No, but laike really, guy. I was rollin' on da floor wiv me sides all split open an' everyfink.

Big shout out to you, da team an' to NASN, who is showin' it on da teevee tonite, too (startin' at Midnite in da UK).

Happy to find out O'Bryne and Lappiere will start tonight, I hope its Brisboies and Smolinski that sits for them, they haven't been bringing much to the games. I don't like them sending Grabovsky back down, especially for a team that has a hard time generating offense, would prefer to sit Streit or Dandenault and let Grabovsky play.

Guest CanadianMike

:D

"Dis be Montreal's first trip to da Garden since Richard Zednik scored 2 goals in game 7 of da toofousand and fore playoffs to knock Boston out, 'ow will Boston respond?

GO HABS GO!!!! Time to turn this 3 game losing streak around.

Do it for...Grabovski :unsure::P

Can't wait to see the lines and to see who sits this one out.

Guest Kovalevo
... and let Grabovsky play.

Graba played very little games in this regular. Montreal needs cheerful speed players on offence... So Montreal` hammers in little heads in the last games.

:P:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hope we`ll win!!!

;););)

Guest CanadianMike
Happy to find out O'Bryne and Lappiere will start tonight, I hope its Brisboies and Smolinski that sits for them, they haven't been bringing much to the games. I don't like them sending Grabovsky back down, especially for a team that has a hard time generating offense, would prefer to sit Streit or Dandenault and let Grabovsky play.

you do know Grabovski is gone to hamilton right? :unsure:

Guest stevesaku
Graba played very little games in this regular. Montreal needs cheerful speed players on offence... So Montreal` hammers in little heads in the last games.

:P:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hope we`ll win!!!

;););)

yeah, too bad grabovski has been sent down to hamilton..

Guest 464VermontHabs

I'll be at this game tonite its time to win boys!! gotta head down to beanstown now, its a long drive there and back so they better win this one. I hope my car doesnt get vandalized because of the big habs sticker on it. lol...GO HABS GO!!!

this is the first thursday i've had to work in weeks...of course it's the night of a game i'd actually be able to watch on TV...argghhh.

i hope we continue our winning ways against the bruins and come out with a desperately needed 2 points.

Archived